Herschel Walker proposes 'department that can look at young men that's looking at women that's looking at social media' in response to Texas shooting

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the Joe Biden of the right...he can barely speak, but he has a different problem than dementia...needs a lot of polish

Why Republicans are telling him to STFU

the Joe Biden of the right...he can barely speak, but he has a different problem than dementia...needs a lot of polish

Good grief. Biden stutters. Poor Hershel Walker was a great running back, but he's dumb as a stump. Shame on Trump for using him.

Ho, boy. He IS dumb as a stump! What a pity, he'd be a shoo-in. Well, if they can get him in office, and get him some good managers for how to vote and when not to talk (ever), it could still help the GOP.

Yow. I'm actually more worried about his beating up his wife. I didn't like that. I doubt many Georgia women will, either.

Good grief. Biden stutters. Poor Hershel Walker was a great running back, but he's dumb as a stump. Shame on Trump for using him.
Someone here mentioned Walker was in the top of his class. Trump said he (himself) was a great baseball player. He had a .110 batting average and the best on his team. LOL.

Someone here mentioned Walker was in the top of his class. Trump said he (himself) was a great baseball player. He had a .110 batting average and the best on his team. LOL.

Walker was a great Football player

Sad that Trump put him out there to show his intellect is not that great

Hershel Walker didn't even graduate. He left UGA as a junior. Trump is a grandstanding fool. He lies about everything.

I grew up about 7 miles from Trump’s New York Military Academy in Cornwall NY

They didn’t play local schools because they ran mostly Intramural level sports

A reporter checked Trump’s statistics in the local paper and he batted around .138.

Trump claimed he was one of the best Baseball players in NY and was scouted by the Yankees and RedSox. He paid off a coach to confirm it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back