Herschel Walker off to $3.7M fundraising start in 2022 Senate race

He is a racist.....isn't that correct, lefties?

The black face of white supremacy?

You people are some evil fuckers.

Countdown until some braindead Dimtard lemming calls him an "Uncle Tom", or claims he isn't really black.

UGA is number 1 in the polls, and Walker is number 1 in people of GA's hearts.

He's gonna be a great Senator

i'm not great at math, but that's a big number

Yes, the gentrification of the elections means that only those with wealth can run and now you know why politics is in such a mess.

Yes, the gentrification of the elections means that only those with wealth can run and now you know why politics is in such a mess.
I don't think you know what the word gentrification means...

but I think I see what you are trying to say, and with that, I'll simply ask....what were Washington and Adams poor? Madison? Come on, the wealthy have always been the ones running for and getting office...the only major difference is that folks like Washington, Adams, got wealthy via the private sector, unlike Xiden, Obama, Clinton etc that got rich from their office....the last time we saw someone do what our founders did was Trump.

I don't think you know what the word gentrification means...

but I think I see what you are trying to say, and with that, I'll simply ask....what were Washington and Adams poor? Madison? Come on, the wealthy have always been the ones running for and getting office...the only major difference is that folks like Washington, Adams, got wealthy via the private sector, unlike Xiden, Obama, Clinton etc that got rich from their office....the last time we saw someone do what our founders did was Trump.
They made a mess of the economy also? The founders were not afraid to show their class distinction that they claimed didn't exist. They also claimed that the US was a nation of free men while having chattel slavery....The US was never what it advertised in reality.

They made a mess of the economy also? The founders were not afraid to show their class distinction that they claimed didn't exist. They also claimed that the US was a nation of free men while having chattel slavery....The US was never what it advertised in reality.
when did they say there wasn't class distinction? We were a nation of free men...granted only some folks were....the folks that just fought off the King, they were no longer subject to.

Countdown until some braindead Dimtard lemming calls him an "Uncle Tom", or claims he isn't really black.

Clown, remember Tom Eagelton, George McGoveron's V.P. running mate who was forced to drop out because he suffered from depression? Now you Trump lackeys want to elect Walker, a known violent criminal who gets his kicks playing Russian Rouelette & is heavily medicated due to mental issues.

Anyone who kisses Trump's ass, no matter what they've been involved in is fit for office according to you Trump asslicking jerkoffs.

Clown, remember Tom Eagelton, George McGoveron's V.P. running mate who was forced to drop out because he suffered from depression? Now you Trump lackeys want to elect Walker, a known violent criminal who gets his kicks playing Russian Rouelette & is heavily medicated due to mental issues.

Anyone who kisses Trump's ass, no matter what they've been involved in is fit for office according to you Trump asslicking jerkoffs.
That's a new one...............a black who isn't a Dimtard must be crazy.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That's a new one...............a black who isn't a Dimtard must be crazy.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Anyone who still supports Trump after what's he's done is wrong in the head. Race has nothing to do with it.

He is a racist.....isn't that correct, lefties?

The black face of white supremacy?

You people are some evil fuckers.

Actually his own book is going to be his biggest anchor to the election.

Asking people to elect a Senator with confirmed mental issues is going to be a tough sell.

Big fundraising was not so much in reality.

Democrat Senator Warnock raised three times as much. And has $17 million on hand right now.

But three times as much? That is nine million dollars this quarter.

Forum List

Back