Heroic MAGA Patriot Interrupts Biden Rally Yelling “You Stole the Election! You Stole It!"

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This should happen at every event Biden attends. He she be reminded of his crimes against the sovereignty of the United States. What a great American for confronting Biden with his usurpation of the oval office.

Guy kinda looks like Connor McGregor
FbC46oHWYAAd_MM

This should happen at every event Biden attends. He she be reminded of his crimes against the sovereignty of the United States. What a great American for confronting Biden with his usurpation of the oval office.

FbC46oHWYAAd_MM

Maga or more correctly Mega-Idiot.

Geeze, another Trump retard.
You people who are convinced that just because the media taught you some talking points and they keep repeating them means your beliefs are UNQUESTIONED are going to eventually twig to the fact that when 50+ MILLION Americans believe a thing, trying to ignore them is like trying to ignore a hurricane on its way to your home.

But don't you like it when your Poopeypants idiots rant and pretend to be handcuffed?
I thought it was funny as hell, on the little mock protest near the supreme court. More irritated, might have tied up capital police on the little mock demonstration, than anything else.

FbC46oHWYAAd_MM

Good thing he wasn't disrupting a Trump rally, he might have gotten beat up or worse.
1*ro1ue5En0adtuRC9SkWTDw.jpeg

I thought it was funny as hell, on the little mock protest near the supreme court. More irritated, might have tied up capital police on the little mock demonstration, than anything else.
So turnabout is fair play. I am sure it made Poopeypants do what he does best....

Geeze, another Trump retard.
The wife needs to b slowly tortured to death. Over many not weeks but months. She has condemned tens of millions of citizens to near poverty and poverty with poverty involved.

So turnabout is fair play. I am sure it made Poopeypants do what he does best....
I did not actually hear of anybody shitting their pants at that little mock protest. Perhaps you can furnish a link. I am pretty sure I would laugh at that too.

I did not actually hear of anybody shitting their pants at that little mock protest. Perhaps you can furnish a link. I am pretty sure I would laugh at that too.
Whenever Poopeypants raises his voice for seemingly no reason is the usual sign. Thats an average of about 4-5 Depends per rant.

Whenever Poopeypants raises his voice for seemingly no reason is the usual sign. Thats an average of about 4-5 Depends per rant.
With no mention of it at the protest or at the President's speech, I am starting to think, you have some kind of anal fetish.

FbC46oHWYAAd_MM

Are you surprised the loons are out?

FbC46oHWYAAd_MM

Don’t mess with Dark Brandon!

With no mention of it at the protest or at the President's speech, I am starting to think, you have some kind of anal fetish.
Not at all, but got a tip from Piglosi and her husband to buy stock in Depends....its waaaay up.
Besides, Im not a Democrat

Forum List

Back