Heroic Derek Chauvin Appeals to US Supreme Court

So your people lionize a criminal scumbag while at the same time attacking ALL Law enforcement nationwide.
That's why I loathe bed wetters. No matter the circumstance, they never side with authorities unless a leftist agenda is being promoted. Then when they do, they're not happy unless it's draconian and outrageous to anyone with a love for liberty and independence.

Yet, for you, there is no room for flexibility where Chauvin is concerned.
You’re a bigot.
Chauvin's request for appeal rests on the fact that the media covered the case, thereby "tainting" it. The same can be said for thousands of other cases and that's the reason the SC will not touch it.

IOW, you’re not able to argue my point: it wasn’t a hate crime, and Chavin didn’t plead guilty to one. You’re just another leftist lying about the Floyd case to make it appear it that it was about race. All that rioting by the BLM savages was based on a LIE.
The Floyd case is over. We're talking about the Chauvin appeal to the SC.
Try to focus

The Floyd case is over. We're talking about the Chauvin appeal to the SC.
Try to focus
You’re the one who said he confessed to a hate crime, and I showed you were lying. So now you want to go back to Chavin’s appeal.

It’s all related. The reason he got the book thrown at him - whereas when a cop kills an innocent white guy and we don’t even hear about it - is because leftists wanted to FALSELY claim this was an indication of racism, when it wasn’t at all,

The charge should have been deprived indifference - not murder.

You’re the one who said he confessed to a hate crime, and I showed you were lying. So now you want to go back to Chavin’s appeal.

It’s all related. The reason he got the book thrown at him - whereas when a cop kills an innocent white guy and we don’t even hear about it - is because leftists wanted to FALSELY claim this was an indication of racism, when it wasn’t at all,

The charge should have been deprived indifference - not murder.
The topic of this thread happens to be that Chauvin is trying to take his case to the SC.
It is my fault for assuming that conholes actually read the OP and familiarize themselves with the pertinent facts. My bad.

The stated reason for his petition is that his case was covered by the media, "tainting" it by covering it. Which is ridiculous and the reason the SC will not hear it.

The topic of this thread happens to be that Chauvin is trying to take his case to the SC.
It is my fault for assuming that conholes actually read the OP and familiarize themselves with the pertinent facts. My bad.

The stated reason for his petition is that his case was covered by the media, "tainting" it by covering it. Which is ridiculous and the reason the SC will not hear it.
Then you shouldn’t have lied about Chavin admitting it was a hate crime, when he didn’t. You tried to interject race into a case that had nothing to do with.

Then you shouldn’t have lied about Chavin admitting it was a hate crime, when he didn’t. You tried to interject race into a case that had nothing to do with.
Of course it was a hate crime, that's the reason riots broke out. Everybody but you knows it. The ultimate charges of depriving Floyd of his civil rights under color of law were the result of a plea deal.

They were supposed to arrest him without killing him. There are lots of police procedures to subdue an unruly handcuffed criminal. None of those procedures involve murder.
And those procedures are?

He was destroying the police car while crazed, out of his mind, on drugs.

Of course it was a hate crime, that's the reason riots broke out. Everybody but you knows it. The ultimate charges of depriving Floyd of his civil rights under color of law were the result of a plea deal.
Nope. Hate crime has a specific definition, involving demographics of the victim. This case didn’t fit it. Riots broke out as a result of a LIE.

Nope. Hate crime has a specific definition, involving demographics of the victim. This case didn’t fit it. Riots broke out as a result of a LIE.
Sane people know that this case had everything to do with race. Just like sane people know that J6 wasn't a guided tour of the Capitol. Riots broke out because Floyd was yet another black man that lost his life due to police brutality. Chauvin copped a plea to avoid the possibility of a life sentence.

Sane people know that this case had everything to do with race. Just like sane people know that J6 wasn't a guided tour of the Capitol. Riots broke out because Floyd was yet another black man that lost his life due to police brutality. Chauvin copped a plea to avoid the possibility of a life sentence.
Sane people know that this had nothing to do with race, or it would have been charged that way, and that the Democrats used it as a way to destroy cities and make Trump look bad while brainwashing people into thinking that cops are targeted unarmed, innocent blacks to murder.

Sad how Democrats only care when a black is killed, and not a white.

Sane people know that this had nothing to do with race, or it would have been charged that way, and that the Democrats used it as a way to destroy cities and make Trump look bad while brainwashing people into thinking that cops are targeted unarmed, innocent blacks to murder.

Sad how Democrats only care when a black is killed, and not a white.
You are not a sane person

And those procedures are?

He was destroying the police car while crazed, out of his mind, on drugs.
He should have been charged for damage to the police car. When he was handcuffed and on the ground, he wasn't damaging anything. Cops can't kill people just because they are mad.

Forum List

Back