Heroic Conservative Crusader Marjorie Taylor Greene Hires Child Groomer As Intern?? WTF??

So...we have a guy who supports pedophilia...thought mass murder was fine...and Marjorie Taylor Greene hired him....and you will still play dumb about it...because LIKE I SAID....you morons will twist yourselves into pretzels to defend any and everything as long as you think it will "own the libs" -- this is why I clown you morons...because yall hop on my post and prove me right every time
To be fair to Marje the right in general is fine with mass shooting.

IF what you say is true, of course she shouldn't have hired him.
He should go to the proggy side where he would fit right in with all the other groomers, pedos & pervs.
I say we purge all these degenerates from the Repubs but most of them are just the RINO wing of the UNiparty.

Wow, Buffy made a post that wasn't all about race baiting.
I didn't know you were capable of doing this.
Bravo!
We always knew that the pattern follows....that Republican white-wingers whining about something means they are the ones doing it. Grooming....really owned by the Right.

Just as the left in general is fine with child molesting.
All I know is......a so-called "Conservative patriot" KNOWINGLY HIRED a pedophilia advocate -- and your only answer is to point to some imaginary left that condones child molestation...

I tell you what, show me the elected Democratic Congressman that hired a KNOWN CHILD MOLESTATION ADVOCATE to their staff and I will condemn them...

But why haven't you condemned the KNOWN PEDOPHILE ADVOCATE yet?? Seems to me like Conservatives are A-OK with pedophilia....

All I know is......a so-called "Conservative patriot" KNOWINGLY HIRED a pedophilia advocate -- and your only answer is to point to some imaginary left that condones child molestation...

I tell you what, show me the elected Democratic Congressman that hired a KNOWN CHILD MOLESTATION ADVOCATE to their staff and I will condemn them...

But why haven't you condemned the KNOWN PEDOPHILE ADVOCATE yet?? Seems to me like Conservatives are A-OK with pedophilia....

You mean you Nazis slandered, libeled, and defamed a political enemy.

It's what you vermin do.

The left and pedophiles - joined at the hip.

1654699835342.png

{
Lest you believe that Vice is alone in their attempt to normalize pedophilia, turn your attention to the New York Times article “What’s the Best Way to Protect Sex Workers? Depends on Whom You Ask” which opens with the line “TS Candii first traded sex at age 13.” No, New York Times. That’s called pedophilia, not trading sex.

The article reports glowingly on the pedophilic, serial rape of a child who turned to prostitution after “she was forced out of her family home” before “taking refuge with a group of older transgender women who became her mentors” and “taught her how to support herself through sex.”}

Not all democrats are pedophiles, but all pedophiles are democrats.

You mean you Nazis slandered, libeled, and defamed a political enemy.

It's what you vermin do.
No, I mean he said in his own words that he supports pedophilia....and MTG hired him knowing this....

How is it that Brietbart can fire someone for being a pedophile advocate...Did Brietbart slander him???

Do you know how much of a shitty human being you have to be for CPAC to ban you and for Breitbart to refuse to defend you??

Why are you such an apologist for pedophiles??

I don't recall Joe Biden bragging about going backstage while teen age girls were undressing....

Nor do I call him sexualizing his own daughter as a nice piece of ass....

Seems like you guys really are OK with pedophilia as long as the right person is doing the PEDO'ing...

That's because you're a lying hack.

{ Entries in the diary include Biden’s daughter writing that she believes she was sexually molested as a child; that she shared “probably not appropriate” showers with her father, }

Quid Pro molested his daughter - but he's a Reich member so it's okay.

The left and pedophiles - joined at the hip.

View attachment 655364

{
Lest you believe that Vice is alone in their attempt to normalize pedophilia, turn your attention to the New York Times article “What’s the Best Way to Protect Sex Workers? Depends on Whom You Ask” which opens with the line “TS Candii first traded sex at age 13.” No, New York Times. That’s called pedophilia, not trading sex.

The article reports glowingly on the pedophilic, serial rape of a child who turned to prostitution after “she was forced out of her family home” before “taking refuge with a group of older transgender women who became her mentors” and “taught her how to support herself through sex.”}

Not all democrats are pedophiles, but all pedophiles are democrats.
I don't recall a single Democratic Congressman in a single story you posted...not one.....why are you coping so hard bro?

Coping over a gay pedophile troll who is married to a black man because as he puts it -- he loves big black cock

That's because you're a lying hack.

{ Entries in the diary include Biden’s daughter writing that she believes she was sexually molested as a child; that she shared “probably not appropriate” showers with her father, }

Quid Pro molested his daughter - but he's a Reich member so it's okay.
It's ok to make shit up bro, I would too if I were trying to defend a pedophile....

Why do you love pedos so much bro??

I don't recall a single Democratic Congressman in a single story you posted...not one.....why are you coping so hard bro?

Coping over a gay pedophile troll who is married to a black man because as he puts it -- he loves big black cock

Milo is a Congressman?

You are desperate to defame the man.

It's always interesting to see who comes rushing to her defense, deflecting, denying, attacking.

The faux-Christian White Nationalists stick together like glue, that's for damn sure.
This is such a simple issue and they are making it complicated,. It seems the GOP is not united on groomers and are ok with hiring them.
Im not sure milo actually believes anything he says though. Marje obviously believes it and is happy with him.

Internal polls must be bad for groomercrats for them to send their propagandist out to try to smear republicans for grooming.
That's their "Rules for Radicals" grooming. Always blame the other side of doing what you're doing.
The useful idiots on the left will continue to amplify their frustrations as the election gets nearer and it becomes more obvious what a dismal failure biden is.

Forum List

Back