Herman Cain Win Another Straw Poll - IL Teacon Poll

Love hearing from all these psychics.

I wonder how many crystal balls have been blown out already.

I dare say that at this point Cain has as good a chance as McCain did at this point 4 years ago....

As of right now, Herman Cain isn't even at double digits in the RCP avg.

I'm kind of thinking it's not going to happen for your guy.... especially now that he's making racists unhappy.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

Jillian, averages are for baseball fans, and even then, they don't hold up in the playoffs!
You know how I feel about polls, avg's, etc...
They just are not good indicators for FINAL PERFORMANCE!

B., there's a big difference between baseball averages and polls. it doesn't mean it's impossible for him, but he doesn't seem to have wide appeal even in his own party... hence the single digits.

Jil,

You I respect your opinion more than most libs here, but you are dead wrong on this one. See the realclear polls. Fox was the latest one and it has him at 17 pts in a virtual tie for 2nd with Perrry, with Romney in striking distance at 23%. The others are before the last debate. The debate where Perry flopped much like Fred Thompson did in the last GOP primaries and Cain knocked it out of the house.

Zogby has Cain at 28%, Perry at 18% and Romney at 17%!!!

Herman Cain Leads Republican Field In Zogby Poll - HUMAN EVENTS

I'm kind of thinking it's not going to happen for your guy.... especially now that he's making racists unhappy.

Jillian, averages are for baseball fans, and even then, they don't hold up in the playoffs!

B., there's a big difference between baseball averages and polls. it doesn't mean it's impossible for him, but he doesn't seem to have wide appeal even in his own party... hence the single digits.

It seems Cain is a favorite of the tea party. those racist rightwingers.:confused:

Cain gets 77% of straw poll votes at TeaCon in Schaumburg - DailyHerald.com

You might say this is liberal Illinois, but there is still a Republican Presidential primary in liberal IL. The people who will vote in that primary are the minority conservatives in the state. The same minority conservatives who just gave Cain a 3/4 win in the IL straw poll!

I never heard this on the news. That is awesome!! Cain is my man, and who I am voting for. It seems even Fox news has jumped on the bandwagon with Msnbc and cnn of not giving Cain much air time and props, which is disappointing.

Cain gets 77% of straw poll votes at TeaCon in Schaumburg - DailyHerald.com

You might say this is liberal Illinois, but there is still a Republican Presidential primary in liberal IL. The people who will vote in that primary are the minority conservatives in the state. The same minority conservatives who just gave Cain a 3/4 win in the IL straw poll!

I never heard this on the news. That is awesome!! Cain is my man, and who I am voting for. It seems even Fox news has jumped on the bandwagon with Msnbc and cnn of not giving Cain much air time and props, which is disappointing.

Because 75% of 300 people voted for him?

LMAO!

If he doesn't win the primaries does that mean Republicans are racist?

You gotta understand how the propaganda works, if you do not support Obamas policies you are a racist, if you support Cain you are a racist because you only support him to try and hide the fact that the tea party is racist. HAHA!!! Dumbass leftist and their silly propaganda.

:lol:
Without a doubt it shall be deemed so!
Please. We've had all kind of threads from rightwingloons claiming that Florida's straw poll proves that Republicans aren't racist.

Which is a pretty racist statement.....hahahaha.

Only if you think so it is. But to the rest of us I dont think so.

Two black candidates running for president would certainly be a first, however I see him as a running mate for Romney. He would balance the ticket, white and black, north and south, a favorite of the centralist and favorite of the tea party.

Screw that, I am going all in for the conservative, if America is dumb enough to re-elect the the bower in chief in the general then they deserve another 4 years with him. I am voting Cain for Primary, not Romney.

Once he gets to traveling and getting his message out it will change. Right now the media are only giving air time to romney and perry, not Cain. Cain is going to have to work to get himself out there, but if he can get himself out there I think he could be a lock.

No, but it means the Republicans voted for the wrong candidate.

But it does make you racist for asking! Why does his race matter most to you? Does your pea brain for minute might think that the attraction to Cain is his enormous business success (something Obama and most all Dimocrats lack), his 9-9-9 plan, his mathematician background, the way he speaks and debates? He is the best AMERICAN for the job.

Only a racist like you would question that!

His fear is like most leftist fear, that if cain wins the primary cains message will have to go on the National level, and that would be a huge threat to the lefts agenda. That and Obama could not debate Cain on the topics of the economy and business.

Forum List

Back