Herman Cain needs our help

politicsparty-money.gif

He will not be getting any help for the brother and sisters he belittled as morons because they do not vote republican. No one is going to be voting for him because he is black. I simple abhor the man. He should be in a pulpit instead of the white house. This man panders to whites like Obama panders to hispanics.
999 is a code for pimp.

It does not make a lot of sense that the majority of blacks vote for the Liberals. After all it was the liberals that were for slavery. It was the liberals that were for segregation and still are for that by the way. They just create labels now to do segregation without force and use welfare to keep the minorities living in the poor neighborhoods. I guess that is what it is the liberals were able to buy the black vote at the same time they created welfare to keep most blacks in the poor neighborhood.
Hardly. Segregationist were conservative Democrats. The actions of Democratic liberals such as Truman, Kennedy, and Johnson's support for integration, drove them first to the Dixiecrate party which failed. With the fall of segregation and rise civil rights, many of these southern conservative democrats deserted the party and became Republicans. They brought to the party their undying believe in states rights, and a hatred of a large oppressive federal government, beliefs that drive the Republican party to this day.

Last edited:
All that stuff aside Herman Cain is a known liar, he has been caught eating his own shoe 3-4 times already, and people only started to look at him a month ago.

You'd think with all that pizza, he wouldn't have to eat his shoe.

It's funny how the left say that about him, but has never been proven that he lied about anything.
Yet they support President Obama who has lied to the American people many times. :cuckoo:

I have never donated to a presidential candidate before. I don't make a lot or have a lot of money. I have heard pundits explain that Herman Cain is not getting the type of money the other candidates are getting because he is new to the political game and does not have regular supporters. I believe Herman Cain is the man for the job and I have donated to his campaign because I know for the first time a candidate really does need it. So if you can spare $10, $20 or more he really could use your help. You can donate on his web site.

Nope
He wants to stay at the table, he's gonna have to come up with the ante without my help.

Donate if you like, Cain will not be president as he does not even have a base in the Republican party and has already alienated the independents/liberals.

I’ll ask the same question I asked Gramps (he couldn’t answer for the record), what 5 positions on direct policy do you like of Cain? Now remember a drunken college student could do this for Obama before he was President.

“Direct policy” = a thought out plan, not a slogans like “I'm for small Government” or “I’ll ask my advisors” to "I'm pro life."

Forum List

Back