Here's your chance right wingers , back up your claims

You are quite literally - - - > Shameless

• Overall, we rate Capital Research Right-Center Biased based on editorial bias that always favors the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to rejecting the consensus of science on climate change as well as the use of Questionable sources for support of claims.
That's what you are + brainless.

Personally, I don’t believe there is anything wrong in principle with showing legal ID to vote, especially for use initially to register to vote. States do frequently set such qualifications today. Am I mistaken about this? In NY, as I recall, when you show up at your local voting spot you simply sign in and your signature is compared to your old signature. Seems reasonable to me. :dunno: Frankly, I’m also not in principle against every person in the country being issued a Federal ID/Tax card. Isn’t this what our Social Security card really is? What I do strongly object to is that some partisan political activists spread ridiculous charges, and at the same time consciously try to discourage certain groups of citizens from voting by purging voter lists. Long lines at voting locations, refusal to accept mail balloting, these sometimes make it almost impossible for older voters, or busy working people, to vote at all. Our voting rates are not very high as is. It seems to me a lack of reason runs through all these discussions, just as it does in the different discussion regarding undocumented workers.
Voter ID requirements are a solution in search of a problem. Due to the extremely low rate of voter fraud preventable by requiring voter ids, the requirement would certainly have a negative impact on voter turnout since there are 21 million adult American citizens that do have any form of goverment issued ids.

Even with voter ids, there are huge loops that will allow ineligible voters to vote. For example, a person without a valid driver licence can obtain a state id card. Generally to get the card, you must provide your social security number and agree under penalty of law that you are a citizen of the US and the state. No one of course every checks this. In Alabama which requires voter ids, has the same loopholes as other states but allows two election officials to sign sworn statements saying they know the voter as an alternative to showing a photo ID. Other states have similar loopholes.

Voter id enforcement would be enforced with the same level of discrimination as we see elsewhere. Nationally, up to 25% of African-American citizens of voting age lack government-issued photo ID, compared to only 8% of whites. Since African Americans, vote democrat about 90% of the time, it's pretty obvious where the support and opposition lies.

Last edited:
Would guess that redistricting has caused more voter harm than illegal votes, cant buy into illegals voting what would be in it for them? there are so many dishonest political maneuvers going on daily its mind boggling, & much is not done by us little people, its the big money & the power seekers. the need to win trumps fair & honest every time.
Oh there's nothing much "in it" for illegal aliens to get a Democrat in the White House.

Just to have THIS >>

1590864712928.png

Instead of THIS >>

1590864992922.png
That's all.

Voter ID requirements are a solution in search of a problem. Due to the extremely low rate of voter fraud preventable by requiring voter ids, the requirement would certainly have a negative impact on voter turnout since there are 21 million adult American citizens that do have any form of goverment issued ids.

Even with voter ids, there are huge loops that will allow ineligible voters to vote. For example, a person without a valid driver licence can obtain a state id card. Generally to get the card, you must provide your social security number and agree under penalty of law that you are a citizen of the US and the state. No one of course every checks this. In Alabama which requires voter ids, has the same loopholes as other states but allows two election officials to sign sworn statements saying they know the voter as an alternative to showing a photo ID. Other states have similar loopholes.

Voter id enforcement would be enforced with the same level of discrimination as we see elsewhere. Nationally, up to 25% of African-American citizens of voting age lack government-issued photo ID, compared to only 8% of whites. Since African Americans, vote democrat about 90% of the time, it's pretty obvious where the support and opposition lies.

Hate to blow such a nice, big post out of the sky for you here, but you are talking about irrelevancies. A nationwide PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP program would entail every proven CITIZEN to have a biometric (fingerprint, photo, eye retina, etc) ID , that would be scanned at time of voting. Just like your bank debit card, it is either approved or declined. If you don't go get your CITIZEN ID card, that's YOUR problem.

Few indicators of Democrat political use of illegal immigration, are more indicative than their opposition to voter ID (especially that which includes CITIZENSHIP)

States that have mail-in election never have long lines to suppress the vote. That is why only completely worthless traitors are opposed to them
no but if it is a hate Nazi state, I guaranty the waiting line for democratic districts will be a mile long.We all know the hate Nazi routine in this country.

Personally, I don’t believe there is anything wrong in principle with showing legal ID to vote, especially for use initially to register to vote. States do frequently set such qualifications today. Am I mistaken about this? In NY, as I recall, when you show up at your local voting spot you simply sign in and your signature is compared to your old signature. Seems reasonable to me. :dunno: Frankly, I’m also not in principle against every person in the country being issued a Federal ID/Tax card. Isn’t this what our Social Security card really is? What I do strongly object to is that some partisan political activists spread ridiculous charges, and at the same time consciously try to discourage certain groups of citizens from voting by purging voter lists. Long lines at voting locations, refusal to accept mail balloting, these sometimes make it almost impossible for older voters, or busy working people, to vote at all. Our voting rates are not very high as is. It seems to me a lack of reason runs through all these discussions, just as it does in the different discussion regarding undocumented workers.

Just continue to demand that they bring some proof to the argument, not hate Nazi studys, or opinions or polls written by hate Nazi's ,Just the people found guilty of voter fraud and thats in court not by them. . I will tell you right now a dozen people found guilty since 1776 isn't going to move anyone here.

no but if it is a hate Nazi state, I guaranty the waiting line for democratic districts will be a mile long.We all know the hate Nazi routine in this country.
We all know the Democrats' hate Whitey routine in this country.

1590872387990.png

Last edited:

Hate to blow such a nice, big post out of the sky for you here, but you are talking about irrelevancies. A nationwide PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP program would entail every proven CITIZEN to have a biometric (fingerprint, photo, eye retina, etc) ID , that would be scanned at time of voting. Just like your bank debit card, it is either approved or declined. If you don't go get your CITIZEN ID card, that's YOUR problem.
Biometric id checking equipment at 113,754 polling places? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Biometric id checking equipment at 113,754 polling places? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
However many it is, yeah. Lots of money is being spent on totally ludicrous things. We shouldn't have to go all into that.

Fundamental integrity of our nation is at stake. I'm sure they can come up with a suitable venue. What is needed first is to start TALKING about it.

...show us the proof that there is large scale voter fraud in this country, you know like people found guilty of doing it. We will wait.
I literally did just that and your previous post was a response to it declaring how you feel Nazis are patriots (or some bizarre iteration thereof...you were incoherently mumbling).

In fact, in my thread Cellblock2429 just added a single post (#250) last week with no less than 4 links to voter fraud news articles. Again, enjoy!
This is the problem with these haters, they try to bluff their way though life with lies , there in no sources at all on post 250. Like I said , it's just a waste of time with these hate Nazi's
There are 4 links in that one post alone and everyone can see them. Why would your dumb ass even attempt to deny it? :laugh:

Let me guess...Russian troll account? :eusa_doh:

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. Prove me wrong.
So I do and dumb shit responds with the following...
No I've done this crap all day, give me the one that has the most convictions and I will gladly look at it.
So he doesn’t want to look at the proof after demanding proof. :lmao:

jbander: “there is so little voter fraud in this nation, it’s not worth doing anything about it”.

Also jbander: “you’re just trying to prevent people from voting when every vote counts”.

Folks, you can’t make this shit up. He really is that stupid. His argument defeats itself. Either every vote matters (which means even one instance of voter fraud is intolerable) or every vote doesn’t matter (which means it’s no big deal if someone is prevented from voting). You can’t have it both ways.

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Prove me wrong.
Requiring clean, fair elections in the United States will in no way prevent any U.S. citizen from voting. You’re just scared shitless that you won’t be able to steal elections through voter fraud. Prove me wrong.

Just continue to demand that they bring some proof to the argument, not hate Nazi studys, or opinions or polls written by hate Nazi's ,Just the people found guilty of voter fraud and thats in court not by them. . I will tell you right now a dozen people found guilty since 1776 isn't going to move anyone here.
Go fuck yourself, you commie vagina! You don't know a damn thing about 1776, so STFU b4 we hang you like they did back then, you punkass POS! Grr!

Very simple

It’s a non stop voter fraud for the democrats and globalists

The media was caught rigging elections even against Ross Perot

And the media has increased their election rigging since then

And now the globalists with the high tech brainwashing coming to the people

Outrageous non stop and increasing voter fraud since Riss Perot Ran

But now the American men have awakened and will stop this whole crooked system

Forum List

Back