Here's The Pattern Emerging

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I've been reading the impeachment inquiry transcripts, and a picture is beginning to emerge.

There were two objectives being pursued by Trump and Giuliani.

The first objective was to deny the mountain of evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump, and to provide a false narrative that Ukraine interfered in the US election to help Clinton.

The second objective was to damage Joe Biden politically to rig the 2020 election in Trump's favor.

So along come three Ukrainian characters to aid in their quest. The first two are the money men, Parnas and Fruman. They fund Giuliani's "investigation".

The third character is outgoing General Prosecutor Lutsenko. A very crooked man who isn't even a lawyer. How can you become the top prosecutor in the land without even being a lawyer who has never prosecuted a case in your life? Through massive corruption, that's how.

Lutsenko knows that with the election of the reformer Zelensky he is going to be kicked to the curb, and so he is looking for a patron. He sees that patron in Donald Trump.

So Lutsenko begins crafting a fable for Giuliani which fits the desired narrative. He crafts this out of whole cloth.

Lutsenko has since admitted he was leading Trump and Giuliani around by the nose.

Along comes the new president, Zelensky. Zelensky desperately wants a photo op with Trump to communicate US support. Russia has been kicking Ukraine's ass and he needs US backing.

So Trump and Giuliani are in the catbird seat. They have leverage.

Trump demands a statement by Zelensky in exchange for a White House visit. He wants a statement that Zelensky is committed to fighting corruptiong. Ukraine has a horrible history of corruption, so this is understandable.

The irony that Trump is depending on the thoroughly corrupt Lutsenko for his inside information is completely lost on Trump and Giuliani.

Zelensky agrees to make a public statement about cleaning up corruption. No problem. That was his whole platform!

But, wait. That's not good enough!

Trump and Giuliani demand Zelensky make a public commitment to specifically investigate Hunter Biden's company, Burisma, and to investigate the alleged Ukranian interference in the 2016 election.

Hordes of diplomats throw up red flags at this insistence, and they warn the chain of command this is a huge mistake.

Now, Trump's motive for wanting Burisma "investigated" is as plain as the nose on your face. It's to damage Joe Biden for Trump's personal political gain.

Trump's motive for wanting Zelensky to roger up on the hoax about the 2016 election is to give Trump's fantasy validity. It would allow Trump to point to Zelensky's statement and say that's how you know the hoax is true, because the Ukrainians are investigating. They wouldn't investigate it if it were a hoax, right? Right?

This is how Trump operates.

But he went too far. He blew himself up.

I've been reading the impeachment inquiry transcripts, and a picture is beginning to emerge.

There were two objectives being pursued by Trump and Giuliani.

The first objective was to deny the mountain of evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump, and to provide a false narrative that Ukraine interfered in the US election to help Clinton.

The second objective was to damage Joe Biden politically to rig the 2020 election in Trump's favor.

So along come three Ukrainian characters to aid in their quest. The first two are the money men, Parnas and Fruman. They fund Giuliani's "investigation".

The third character is outgoing General Prosecutor Lutsenko. A very crooked man who isn't even a lawyer. How can you become the top prosecutor in the land without even being a lawyer who has never prosecuted a case in your life? Through massive corruption, that's how.

Lutsenko knows that with the election of the reformer Zelensky he is going to be kicked to the curb, and so he is looking for a patron. He sees that patron in Donald Trump.

So Lutsenko begins crafting a fable for Giuliani which fits the desired narrative. He crafts this out of whole cloth.

Lutsenko has since admitted he was leading Trump and Giuliani around by the nose.

Along comes the new president, Zelensky. Zelensky desperately wants a photo op with Trump to communicate US support. Russia has been kicking Ukraine's ass and he needs US backing.

So Trump and Giuliani are in the catbird seat. They have leverage.

Trump demands a statement by Zelensky in exchange for a White House visit. He wants a statement that Zelensky is committed to fighting corruptiong. Ukraine has a horrible history of corruption, so this is understandable.

The irony that Trump is depending on the thoroughly corrupt Lutsenko for his inside information is completely lost on Trump and Giuliani.

Zelensky agrees to make a public statement about cleaning up corruption. No problem. That was his whole platform!

But, wait. That's not good enough!

Trump and Giuliani demand Zelensky make a public commitment to specifically investigate Hunter Biden's company, Burisma, and to investigate the alleged Ukranian interference in the 2016 election.

Hordes of diplomats throw up red flags at this insistence, and they warn the chain of command this is a huge mistake.

Now, Trump's motive for wanting Burisma "investigated" is as plain as the nose on your face. It's to damage Joe Biden for Trump's personal political gain.

Trump's motive for wanting Zelensky to roger up on the hoax about the 2016 election is to give Trump's fantasy validity. It would allow Trump to point to Zelensky's statement and say that's how you know the hoax is true, because the Ukrainians are investigating. They wouldn't investigate it if it were a hoax, right? Right?

This is how Trump operates.

But he went too far. He blew himself up.
And don't forget who is floating the cash: Firtash. He is looking for a Trump pardon.

I’ve noticed a pattern, too. You trashing republicans and protecting democrats.
Irrelevant crybabying.

* crybaby

Yes he is. He has no cred. All he did was defend Obama for 8 years and has trashed every republican under the sun, at the same time telling us he’s a Republican
You're the crybaby that has to change the topic, because it makes your giney itchy.

The whole criminal plan of the mentally ill President is pretty much laid bare. In, what, a month? What an incompetent piece of shit he is.

Irrelevant crybabying.

* crybaby

Yes he is. He has no cred. All he did was defend Obama for 8 years and has trashed every republican under the sun, at the same time telling us he’s a Republican
^Selective defensive retarded whinery.
g5000 would be an asset to a Republican party. But there is none left. Only fraidy cats clinging to a virus hoping for 4 moar years.

Irrelevant crybabying.

* crybaby

You're the crybaby that has to change the topic, because it makes your giney itchy.

The whole criminal plan of the mentally ill President is pretty much laid bare. In, what, a month? What an incompetent piece of shit he is.
LOL. We have him this time, boyz!!! LOL. Some fools swallow anything. You swallow.

I stopped reading after the "Putin's 3 Facebookburning ads swayed the election" insanity in the second sentence

Irrelevant crybabying.

* crybaby

LOL. We have him this time, boyz!!! LOL. Some fools swallow anything. You swallow.

ZOMGGGG that's fucking great

Bombshells!!!

Walls closing in

Beginning of the endddd

Tipping point

I stopped reading after the "Putin's 3 Facebookburning ads swayed the election" insanity in the second sentence
RussianBotDoll.jpg

Irrelevant crybabying.

* crybaby

Bombshells!!!

Walls closing in

Beginning of the endddd

Tipping point

Noose.jpg

Now Biden is saying not only did he not know that Hunter was on the Board of Burisma, he doesn't even know anybody named Hunter!

View attachment 288229
So, lets review what its like to be a cultist, living in Trump's asscrack:

1) 10 million illegal aliens voted in 2016

2) the russian propaganda campaign did not affect a single vote

My brain needs a shower, now...
Didn't get the memo from your boi Rosenstein, didja?

View attachment 288229

Just like you, I'm not going to watch that.

Irrelevant crybabying.

* crybaby

Bombshells!!!

Walls closing in

Beginning of the endddd

Tipping point

It started in Feb 2017, less than 1 month after Trump took office. 1 stinkin' month.

Haters gotta hate and evidently there's no time like the present to get started.

Last edited:
View attachment 288229

Just like you, I'm not going to watch that.

I watched the original in real time, Corky....So did you point out on the doll where the RUSSIAN! troll bots made you change your vote?

Forum List

Back