Here’s a detailed summary of Obama’s IRS scandal, explaining how his administration illegally used the IRS to harass conservative organizations.

Yeah seriously. Because it's the last word on this so called "scandal"...that wasn't. Both conservative and liberal groups were investigated over tax exempt status.
But the Newsweek article did get hit on a major gripe of mine during the Obama administration. And that's that the Democrats were sackless. All of the bullshit
"scandals" and they collectively hid under their desks. I'd have gone straight at these f'ing dirtbag Republicans and right wingers. Take the high road my ass.
No matter how much you keep repeating the same lie, that doesn't make it true.

Newsweek is the last word? According to whom?

Yeah seriously. Because it's the last word on this so called "scandal"...that wasn't. Both conservative and liberal groups were investigated over tax exempt status.
But the Newsweek article did get hit on a major gripe of mine during the Obama administration. And that's that the Democrats were sackless. All of the bullshit
"scandals" and they collectively hid under their desks. I'd have gone straight at these f'ing dirtbag Republicans and right wingers. Take the high road my ass.
Do you TDS douchebags ever stop lying?

There was on left-of-center group that the IRS investigated. Hundreds of right wing groups were investigated.

Yes, they were. And you members of the wrong wing still won't stop lying about it. Stop parroting this shit.
Audit indicates liberal nonprofits also got extra IRS scrutiny
Nope.

Do you TDS douchebags ever stop lying?

There was on left-of-center group that the IRS investigated. Hundreds of right wing groups were investigated.

Yes, they were. And you members of the wrong wing still won't stop lying about it. Stop parroting this shit.
Audit indicates liberal nonprofits also got extra IRS scrutiny
Nope. Leftwing groups weren't required to supply their entire membership list or meet numerous other onerous and indefensible requirements.

So fake that IRS bureaucrats later owned up to what they did.

hack
It was legitimate tax investigations
It was using the taxing authority as a political weapon, you lying cocksucker.

Wasn't used as a political weapon. That's just manure that keeps getting turned over year after year by the right wing..who seem to have nothing better to do that wallow in bullshit conspiracy theories...oh wait....what was I thinking. That's been the case for better than a decade....nevermind. :)
It most certainly was used as a political weapon. It prevented TEA party groups from raising money for the 2012 election. Obama would have lost if they weren't so constrained.
man-with-fingers-in-ears.jpg

Like a tissue for those tears

I've now given you TWO links that debunked this bullshit conspiracy theory. You sure that's not you righties with your fingers stuck in your ears?...or maybe they're brought into your body "in some other way". :)

So fake that IRS bureaucrats later owned up to what they did.

hack
It was legitimate tax investigations
It was using the taxing authority as a political weapon, you lying cocksucker.

Wasn't used as a political weapon. That's just manure that keeps getting turned over year after year by the right wing..who seem to have nothing better to do that wallow in bullshit conspiracy theories...oh wait....what was I thinking. That's been the case for better than a decade....nevermind. :)
It most certainly was used as a political weapon. It prevented TEA party groups from raising money for the 2012 election. Obama would have lost if they weren't so constrained.
man-with-fingers-in-ears.jpg

Like a tissue for those tears

I've now given you TWO links that debunked this bullshit conspiracy theory. You sure that's not you righties with your fingers stuck in your ears?...or maybe they're brought into your body "in some other way". :)
They debunked nothing. If there was nothing to these complaints, then why did Lois Lerner retire and take the 5th?

Only one thing the left hate more than general facts, and that is detailed facts.

Well, they hate conservative minorities a little more, but you get my point.

They screwed with my Rotary Club for three years about renewal of tax exempt statusthat they let expire.
60+ aged wealthy white guys who have money and contribute to society was a real problem for Barry and his IRS henchman .

To be fair, before the internet came along, the print version of Newsweek was a very well regarded and highly reliable publication.

Still, though, it doesn't make sense to claim that something never happened, when there is overwhelming proof that it did happen.

Perhaps the original Newsweek is gone, and someone else has purchased the rights to the name.

I included links to verify each and every one of my claims.

It's real.

It did indeed happen.

You don't have to take my word for it. Just read what's at the links.

When someone has a huge amount of proof that something did happen, it doesn't make sense to claim that the thing in fact did not happen.

The IRS did investigate organizations. It just wasn't what it was made out to be...a conspiracy against conservative organizations. Which is what the right wing has been hammering for almost the last decade. Both liberal and conservative organizations were investigated. Therefore, your screed is bullshit.

The more sunshine that shines through the obama administration the more you find out the guy is a no good criminal and traitor to this country. He did more for iran and the Muslim Brotherhood then he did for any american. Gitmo is where he should reside. What a absolure scumbag. A shame a black probably wont get a chance to be elected president again for decades because of obamas corruption and hate of this country.

I will happily vote for any black presidential candidate who believes in property rights, rule of law, free markets, individual liberty, personal freedoms, and limited government.

I included links to verify each and every one of my claims.

It's real.

It did indeed happen.

You don't have to take my word for it. Just read what's at the links.

When someone has a huge amount of proof that something did happen, it doesn't make sense to claim that the thing in fact did not happen.
It does for TDS morons.

The more sunshine that shines through the obama administration the more you find out the guy is a no good criminal and traitor to this country. He did more for iran and the Muslim Brotherhood then he did for any american. Gitmo is where he should reside. What a absolure scumbag. A shame a black probably wont get a chance to be elected president again for decades because of obamas corruption and hate of this country.

I will happily vote for any black presidential candidate who believes in property rights, rule of law, free markets, individual liberty, personal freedoms, and limited government.

Sorry, Barack Obama cannot run for a third term....:auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, Barack Obama cannot run for a third term....:auiqs.jpg:
You must be joking.

Unfortunately, it's virtually impossible to extinguish a belief by Trumpletards once it gets stuck in their puny heads.............no matter how complete the refutation.

The NPR article that you linked to is called "As IRS Targeted Tea Party Groups, It Went After Progressives Too."

However, the NPR article does not name even one of these progressive organizations that it claims was targeted by Obama's IRS.

By comparison, my writing includes the names of many, many, many different conservative groups that were targeted by Obama's IRS, as well as the specific things that the IRS did to harass them.

I usually consider NPR to be a highly reliable source. However, in this case, because of NPR's refusal to name even one of these progressive groups that they claim was targeted by Obama's IRS, I consider this particular article to be bogus.

In my OP, I even said the following:

"In June 2013, Associated Press claimed that the IRS had targeted liberal groups, but refused to actually name any of those liberal groups."

Surely, if Obama's IRS had targeted liberal groups, NPR and Associated Press would have given specific examples.

Here's a lesson for you: When someone makes a general claim, but refuses to cite specific examples to back up their general claim, their general claim is probably false.

Unfortunately, it's virtually impossible to extinguish a belief by Trumpletards once it gets stuck in their puny heads.............no matter how complete the refutation.

The NPR article that you linked to is called "As IRS Targeted Tea Party Groups, It Went After Progressives Too."

However, the NPR article does not name even one of these progressive organizations that it claims was targeted by Obama's IRS.

By comparison, my writing includes the names of many, many, many different conservative groups that were targeted by Obama's IRS, as well as the specific things that the IRS did to harass them.

I usually consider NPR to be a highly reliable source. However, in this case, because of NPR's refusal to name even one of these progressive groups that they claim was targeted by Obama's IRS, I consider this particular article to be bogus.
NPR is highly reliable leftwing propaganda.

Than why did the IRS apologize for targeting conservative groups?

Sorry,the IRS admitted guilt.

Forum List

Back