"Here we go again with the Democrats lying to the public."

Flynn’s attorney: "I am fed up with everybody that’s trying to hide the truth." This time referring to Senator Mark Warner in particular..

Uhhh...

Didn't his client plead guilty to a felony?

Twice...

Amazing....

You both know damn well he's innocent.
Playing dumb just lowers your standard even more than usual.

He said he was guilty. He lied. Thanks for walking into that one.

Having his mouthpiece complain about other lying is really rather silly.

He changed his guilty plea to not guilty. The DOJ bought it.

Again, that is what a lie is...he said one thing then, and he's saying another thing now.

.Of course, Flynn was forced and coerced into a guilty plea to what was called a lesser charge, with threats of adding more serious charges if he didn’t comply, after his own legal advisers entered into a secret deal with federal Deep State prosecutors….and after they had bankrupted him and he had no more wherewithal to continue to fight. Eric Holder’s law firm and James Comey’s FBI worked together to get a bogus guilty plea.

And they added that they could put his son in prison….and that did it.

First promising that the guilty plea wouldn’t involve jail time…..but later said it did.

Th
Flynn’s attorney: "I am fed up with everybody that’s trying to hide the truth." This time referring to Senator Mark Warner in particular..

Uhhh...

Yes he did, so they don't go after his son and rest of family.

Now, what's your point?

This is what's known as a plea bargain.

You might wanna look it up.

Strzok later would intervene and push to keep the Flynn probe open in January 2017, even after the FBI's Washington office signaled it wanted to close it because no "derogatory" information had been unearthed after consulting with other intelligence agencies in an exhaustive search….The stunning development came after internal memos were released raising serious questions about the nature of the investigation that led to Flynn’s late 2017 guilty plea of lying to the FBI as his legal fees mounted.

Both during and before the January 24, 2017 White House interview that led to Flynn's prosecution for one count of lying to the FBI, the bureau acknowledged having those full transcripts, raising the question of why agents would need to ask Flynn about what he said during the calls with Kislyak, except potentially as a pretext to obtain a false statements charge.

The FBI possessed word-for-word transcripts of Flynn's December 2016 conversations with Kislyak, and publicly admitted to reviewing those transcripts and clearing Flynn of any wrongdoing.” Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls, surprising top DOJ official in meeting with Biden, declassified docs show

Uhhh...

Twice...

Amazing....

He had a gun held to his head, moron. You wold plead guilty under similar circumstances.

I marvel at how you douchebags pretend you don't know the facts.

And that they would railroad innocent people to forward their agenda. Leftists are douchebags.

Th

Uhhh...

Now, what's your point?

Isn't that what I said?

He pleaded guilty, he also changed his plea.

So, is he guilty or not?

If he's not a liar...he's guilty. He confessed to the crime.

He confessed to the crime with a gun held to his head, douchebag.

Lol, no.

Th

Uhhh...

Now, what's your point?

Isn't that what I said?

So, is he guilty or not?

Actually he did not confessed, but pleaded guilty in exchange to leave his family alone.

If he confessed, as you said, why he would change the plea at all?

Okay...he plead guilty to felonies...twice.

He also changed the plea. What do you think it'll happen?

Was he lying then, or is he lying now?

You remember when tRump fired him for lying? (Apparently it's only ok if tRump does it)

Yes, I remember Trump firing him for his plea. If he was set up by Barry and his FBI, and if plea was forced out, there was no reason for his firing.

Long before the plea bargain was reached.

He was only in the Whitehouse for a couple of months.

Th

Uhhh...

Now, what's your point?

Isn't that what I said?

So, is he guilty or not?

He confessed to the crime with a gun held to his head, douchebag.

Lol, no.

Lol! yes.

Uhhh...

Twice...

Amazing....

He changed his guilty plea to not guilty. The DOJ bought it.

Again, that is what a lie is...he said one thing then, and he's saying another thing now.

.Of course, Flynn was forced and coerced into a guilty plea to what was called a lesser charge, with threats of adding more serious charges if he didn’t comply, after his own legal advisers entered into a secret deal with federal Deep State prosecutors….and after they had bankrupted him and he had no more wherewithal to continue to fight. Eric Holder’s law firm and James Comey’s FBI worked together to get a bogus guilty plea.

And they added that they could put his son in prison….and that did it.

First promising that the guilty plea wouldn’t involve jail time…..but later said it did.

Too bad. Flynn is going to be sentenced because he settled on a guilty plea and has been convicted. If he was not guilty then why did Trump fire Flynn for lying?

Again folks, Flynn's fate isn't the topic. It's his attorney comically accusing others of lying when his client has, in fact, changed his story at least 3 times.

Uhhh...

Twice...

Amazing....

He had a gun held to his head, moron. You wold plead guilty under similar circumstances.

I marvel at how you douchebags pretend you don't know the facts.

And that they would railroad innocent people to forward their agenda. Leftists are douchebags.

Is that why Trump fired Flynn?

Again folks, Flynn's fate isn't the topic. It's his attorney comically accusing others of lying when his client has, in fact, changed his story at least 3 times.
But the Repubs say it's, hey, look over there, when it comes to defending Flynn.
I'm willing to live by whatever the federal prosecutors recommended. If I recall, they were recommending no jail time. That was before Spanky got involved.

But the Repubs say it's, hey, look over there, when it comes to defending Flynn.
omg
You don't need to be any party to see what they did to this 33 war veteran
was wrong. And what happened to Flynn took place during an investigation that was unpredicated AT best, probably criminal. Mueller knew that too.

omg
was wrong. And what happened to Flynn took place during an investigation that was unpredicated AT best, probably criminal. Mueller knew that too.
Then why admit guilt if not guilty? I damn sure never have and never will. Secondly why did Trump fire Flynn for lying?

omg
Then why admit guilt if not guilty? I damn sure never have and never will. Secondly why did Trump fire Flynn for lying?

If I kill someone and plant your fingerprints on an murder weapon, does that makes you guilty of murder?

Uhhh...

Twice...

Amazing....

Those 2 are simply best ignored

omg

If I kill someone and plant your fingerprints on an murder weapon, does that makes you guilty of murder?
This is not case of murder.

omg

This is not case of murder.

Have I said it is? I'm trying to make a point, so answer the question. Yes or no is going to be enough.

Forum List

Back