"Here we go again with the Democrats lying to the public."

"During that hearing, the Court conducted an extension of the plea colloquy in view of statements made in Mr. Flynn’s sentencing memorandum that raised questions as to whether Mr. Flynn sought to challenge the circumstances of his FBI interview. In response to the Court’s questions, Mr. Flynn maintained his plea of guilty upon the advice of counsel. Mr. Flynn neither challenged the conditions of his FBI interview nor expressed any concerns with the government’s obligations pursuant to Brady v. Maryland, 373 U.S. 83 (1963) and this Court’s Standing Brady Order of February 16, 2018."

"The criminal conduct underlying the offense, as set forth in the Information, was admitted to by Mr. Flynn when he entered his guilty pleas in this case. See, e.g., Information, ECF No. 1 at 1-2; Plea Hr’g Tr. (Dec. 1, 2017), ECF No. 16 at 18-19; Sentencing Hr’g Tr. (Dec. 18, 2018), ECF No. 103 at 9-10. The Information, which was filed on November 30, 2017, charged Mr. Flynn with one count of willfully and knowingly making materially false statements to the FBI, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1001(a)(2), during his interview with two FBI agents on January 24, 2017 in the White House. See Information, ECF No. 1 at 1-2; see also Sentencing Hr’g Tr., ECF No. 103 at 32. Under oath and with the advice of counsel, Mr. Flynn pled guilty to the crime on December 1, 2017."

2 On November 30, 2017, Mr. Flynn affirmed: “I have read every word of this [SOF], or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this [SOF], and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.” SOF, ECF No. 4 at 6. Mr. Flynn’s attorney acknowledged the same. Id.

Flynn’s attorney: "I am fed up with everybody that’s trying to hide the truth." This time referring to Senator Mark Warner in particular..

Uhhh...

Didn't his client plead guilty to a felony?

Twice...

Amazing....

You both know damn well he's innocent.
Playing dumb just lowers your standard even more than usual.

He said he was guilty. He lied. Thanks for walking into that one.

Having his mouthpiece complain about other lying is really rather silly.

He had a gun held to his head, moron. You wold plead guilty under similar circumstances.

I marvel at how you douchebags pretend you don't know the facts.

Flynn’s attorney: "I am fed up with everybody that’s trying to hide the truth." This time referring to Senator Mark Warner in particular..

Uhhh...

Twice...

Amazing....

He had a gun held to his head, moron. You wold plead guilty under similar circumstances.

Did Trump have a gun to his head when he fired Flynn for lying?

"The criminal conduct underlying the offense, as set forth in the Information, was admitted to by Mr. Flynn when he entered his guilty pleas in this case. See, e.g., Information, ECF No. 1 at 1-2; Plea Hr’g Tr. (Dec. 1, 2017), ECF No. 16 at 18-19; Sentencing Hr’g Tr. (Dec. 18, 2018), ECF No. 103 at 9-10. The Information, which was filed on November 30, 2017, charged Mr. Flynn with one count of willfully and knowingly making materially false statements to the FBI, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1001(a)(2), during his interview with two FBI agents on January 24, 2017 in the White House. See Information, ECF No. 1 at 1-2; see also Sentencing Hr’g Tr., ECF No. 103 at 32. Under oath and with the advice of counsel, Mr. Flynn pled guilty to the crime on December 1, 2017."

2 On November 30, 2017, Mr. Flynn affirmed: “I have read every word of this [SOF], or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this [SOF], and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.” SOF, ECF No. 4 at 6. Mr. Flynn’s attorney acknowledged the same. Id.
You proved exactly nothing, dipstick.

Uhhh...

Twice...

Amazing....

How does that prove he lied to the FBI? Only a moron would believe that's a good argument.

"During that hearing, the Court conducted an extension of the plea colloquy in view of statements made in Mr. Flynn’s sentencing memorandum that raised questions as to whether Mr. Flynn sought to challenge the circumstances of his FBI interview. In response to the Court’s questions, Mr. Flynn maintained his plea of guilty upon the advice of counsel. Mr. Flynn neither challenged the conditions of his FBI interview nor expressed any concerns with the government’s obligations pursuant to Brady v. Maryland, 373 U.S. 83 (1963) and this Court’s Standing Brady Order of February 16, 2018."
Thanks for telling us what we already know, moron.

"Under oath, Mr. Flynn confirmed that his rights were not violated as a result of the circumstances of his January 24, 2017 FBI interview and the allegations of misconduct against FBI officials. Id. at 11-12. And Mr. Flynn declined the Court’s invitation for the appointment of independent counsel to advise him. Id. at 9-10."

Uhhh...

Twice...

Amazing....

How does that prove he lied to the FBI? Only a moron would believe that's a good argument.

He admitted lying twice or else he committed perjury twice which is against the law.. Which is it?

Th

Uhhh...

Yes he did, so they don't go after his son and rest of family.

Now, what's your point?

This is what's known as a plea bargain.

You might wanna look it up.

Isn't that what I said?

He pleaded guilty, he also changed his plea.

So, is he guilty or not?

If he's not a liar...he's guilty. He confessed to the crime.

He confessed to the crime with a gun held to his head, douchebag.

"Under oath, Mr. Flynn confirmed that his rights were not violated as a result of the circumstances of his January 24, 2017 FBI interview and the allegations of misconduct against FBI officials. Id. at 11-12. And Mr. Flynn declined the Court’s invitation for the appointment of independent counsel to advise him. Id. at 9-10."
Flynn confirmed that his rights were not violated as a result of the circumstances of his January 24, 2017 FBI interview and the allegations of misconduct against FBI officials. WITH A GUN HELD TO HIS HEAD, you fucking douchebag.

How does that prove he lied to the FBI?
He lied to the FBI. He confessed to lying and plead guilty to lying.

The introduction of Orwellian style double think isn't going to work. The facts speak for themselves. He lied.

Anything else?

You are full of shit.

Again, that is what a lie is...he said one thing then, and he's saying another thing now.
So glad you brought up the subject of lying again.
I'm sure the new DNI has a number of questions regarding that very subject.

Ok... Anyway, Flynn-Flam is a liar and a confessed felon. Those are the facts...now back to your spin.

Lying FBI lies about FISA warrants, lied about what Flynn said, threatened his family and forced him to confess. Back before the FBI was converted to the democrat Party SS, when there were still a few good people there, the FBI would have been the scene of massive workplace violence to remove the corrupt leadership.

"Mr. Flynn accuses the government of suppressing certain information and alleges improprieties regarding the circumstances leading up to his guilty plea— including allegations of misconduct by the FBI, DOJ, and the Special Counsel’s Office—that, in his view, call into question the entire investigation, raise ethical concerns, warrant findings of civil contempt, and demand dismissal. See Def.’s Br., ECF No. 109 at 4-17; see also Def.’s Reply, ECF No. 134 at 2-5. Mr. Flynn, however, fails to explain how most of the requested information that the government has not already provided to him is relevant and material to his underlying offense—willfully and knowingly making materially false statements and omissions to the FBI, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1001(a)(2)—or to his sentencing. See generally Def.’s Br., ECF No. 109 at 4-17. The Court first considers Mr. Flynn’s requests and the parties’ arguments, then analyzes Mr. Flynn’s request for classified information, and concludes that Mr. Flynn has failed to establish a single Brady violation. Before turning to the specific requests, the Court will address the ethical concerns with Mr. Flynn’s brief and Mr. Flynn’s misapplication of Brady and its progeny."

Again, that is what a lie is...he said one thing then, and he's saying another thing now.
So glad you brought up the subject of lying again.
I'm sure the new DNI has a number of questions regarding that very subject.

Ok... Anyway, Flynn-Flam is a liar and a confessed felon. Those are the facts...now back to your spin.

Lying FBI lies about FISA warrants, lied about what Flynn said, threatened his family and forced him to confess. Back before the FBI was converted to the democrat Party SS, when there were still a few good people there, the FBI would have been the scene of massive workplace violence to remove the corrupt leadership.

Don't you ever get tired from being wrong about everything?

See posts 43, 54, 56.

My advantage over you lies with my possession of the facts as opposed to your possession of horseshit.

Th

Uhhh...

Yes he did, so they don't go after his son and rest of family.

Now, what's your point?

This is what's known as a plea bargain.

You might wanna look it up.

Isn't that what I said?

He pleaded guilty, he also changed his plea.

So, is he guilty or not?

If he's not a liar...he's guilty. He confessed to the crime.

Actually he did not confessed, but pleaded guilty in exchange to leave his family alone.

If he confessed, as you said, why he would change the plea at all?

Okay...he plead guilty to felonies...twice.

He also changed the plea. What do you think it'll happen?

Was he lying then, or is he lying now?

You remember when tRump fired him for lying? (Apparently it's only ok if tRump does it)

Yes, I remember Trump firing him for his plea. If he was set up by Barry and his FBI, and if plea was forced out, there was no reason for his firing.

How does that prove he lied to the FBI?
He lied to the FBI. He confessed to lying and plead guilty to lying.

The introduction of Orwellian style double think isn't going to work. The facts speak for themselves. He lied.

Anything else?
Quit pretending you didn't read what I posted earlier. All you're doing is convincing the forum that you're a sleazy dishonest douchebag.

You are full of shit.

He confessed that his rights were not violated with a gun held to his head, moron.

Forum List

Back