HERE WE GO 2.0: Page sues DNC, Fusion-linked law firm over dossier

Honestly you righties better hope Carter looses.

If he wins they can hang Trump...

The suit alleges that the DNC, Perkins Coie and partners Marc Elias and Michael Sussman “used false information, misrepresentations and other misconduct to direct the power of the international intelligence apparatus and the media industry against” Page “to further their political agenda.”

Ex-Trump aide Carter Page files suit against DNC over dossier: ‘This is only the first salvo’

Sorry but Trump would get hung on that one...
:iyfyus.jpg:

the dirty details of the FBI investigation into Carter Page remained a secret. that's standard operating procedure at the FBI, my friends!

H
Really? tRumpling simplicity is much in evidence this morning.

:itsok:

It's ok...we know its overwhelming....you're stumped and at a lost for words. Democrats and snowflakes never could have imagined the truth getting out, Barry and Biden being implicated in extortion, the FBI being shredded - exposed for committing FISA Court Abuses and other crimes....it all coming back to bite them in the ass....

Let it sink in, and get back to us when you find the words....

:p
Hilarious!!

I say "tRumpling stupidity is on display today".

And you respond "yeah, we know it's overwhelming".

Classic!!!

Don't again.

’ONLY THE FIRST SALVO’

General Flynn has already begun retracting his coerced criminal Plea Deal, & the DOJ is in full retreat
NOW Carter Page has begun his assault upon all the 2016 coup conspirators that had ANY part in the illegal spying on him and his indictment.

The DNC and the Fusion GPS-linked law firm are only the 1st 2. You can expect Page to go after the DOJ aNd FBI as well, especially after the DOJ admitted to illegally targeting / spying on CARTER PAGE:

'Carter Page FISA warrant lacked probable cause, DOJ admits in declassified assessment'

Ex-Trump aide Carter Page files suit against DNC over dossier: ‘This is only the first salvo’
Sign of tRumpling desperation 2.0.

It won't go anywhere and they know it. It's mearly a distraction for the some minded.

Like you.

It's mearly a distraction for the some minded.

English, do you speak it?
Yeah, but apparently autocorrect was asleep at the wheel for that one.

My bad.

Forum List

Back