Here it is! Fani Willis takes the Witness Stand LIVE!

Now Fani's daddy is on the stand?... WTF?...
Not sure the point the State is trying to make with his testimony. Again, I only see a net negative. Seems the only thing of significance is that Fani kept her relationship with Wade secret from her father, something she didn't do with her previous boyfriend. Never even mentioned Wade to him, not once.

Fani Willis has won this battle. The court will most likely find she will not have to disqualify herself.

Would would it take?
Trump is getting immeasurable positive publicity out of this.

People who may have doubted his complaints and his "Deep State" diatribes only have to turn on the TV and watch Fat Fani Willis storm to the Witness Stand, with her "Depends' imprinting her dress the whole way.

Then she does her version of The Funky Chicken on the stand and the Judge cowers in fear.

These kind of Optics simply can't be bought. They are priceless.

Is Jack Smith the "White Fani Willis"?

BTW, dimocraps are scum

Trump is getting immeasurable positive publicity out of this.

People who may have doubted his complaints and his "Deep State" diatribes only have to turn on the TV and watch Fat Fani Willis storm to the Witness Stand, with her "Depends' imprinting her dress the whole way.

Then she does her version of The Funky Chicken on the stand and the Judge cowers in fear.

These kind of Optics simply can't be bought. They are priceless.

Is Jack Smith the "White Fani Willis"?

BTW, dimocraps are scum

They are scum
Definitely.

They are scum
Definitely.
The thing is -- Years ago you could excuse dimocrap scum voters for maybe being uninformed. The DISGUSTING FILTH in the media didn't just recently become lying propagandists for the DNC. Theye always have been, at least since Hearst.

But now, we've got alternative news sites, the Internet, Blogs and Vlogs and PodCasts and the same people still vote for the scum of the Earth.... dimocraps.

At some point, it's depressing, but you eventually have to admit to yourself that 1/3 of the people in this Country are scumbags. Period. No other reason, no excuses -- They're scumbags. I don't care who they are. I don't care if they share ChristmasDinner or Passover with you. It is what it is.

Anohter 1/3 of the ountry cares. We care enough to vote against the scumbags. Not necessarily FOR Republicans, but AGAINST scumbag dims. And -- They ALL are.

Then there's another 1/3 that just doesn't care. They take what they can get whenever they can get it. Hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, of good Men and Women died to give them the right to vote and they're too freaking lazy to get off their fat asses and do it.

And I don't know which group I despise more. dimocrap scum or the lazy shits who won't vote. One is guilty of scumbaggery by commission (you vote for dimocrap scum, YOU are an accomplice. period) and the other is guilty by Omission.

Because, if they did vote, they'd probably tilt the scales in our direction.

end daily rant

Not to worry...

She'll be yanked from the case...

And her understudy or deputy will step into the vacuum...

And the trial will proceed as indicated by the grand jury...

"Orange is the New Black"... :auiqs.jpg:
1708109605035.png

you guys... you dem supporting guy...you Equality for Women GUYS!! YOU abortion supporting RIght of women to determine their own health rights guys, THIS WOMAN just emasculated a black guy by telling All America, ALL THE WORLD ACTUALLY, That his penis did not work for all of 2020. excuse me a moment: .................................:popcorn::auiqs.jpg:

okay i'm back. LOLOL

Fani Willis has won this battle. The court will most likely find she will not have to disqualify herself.
Ummmm
She lied to the court....perjury has long reaching consequences.

Which means all cases she has had direct contact with must be reviewed....including the Trump case.

Fani is one of many who put anyone white on trial. She hates white people. Her humongous ego does not match her intelligence which seems to have limits.
Well, her 'daddy' was a Black Panther. AFAIC, they should have all been hunted down and executed, IDF vs Hamas-style.

Which is fun to watch anyway. The IDF is killing those Goat-Fuckers by the bushel while Sponge Brains Shits Pants begs them to, "Please! Stop!!"

Dear Goat Fuckers, you can run....... But you're only gonna die tired.

Most likely, on your knees. Begging. Like the cowards you are

This has been an absolute train wreak for Fanni and exposed the corruption in the demafascist persecution of Trump.

Ummmm
She lied to the court....perjury has long reaching consequences.

Which means all cases she has had direct contact with must be reviewed....including the Trump case.

You are aware that she is a black democrat, yes?

Forum List

Back