Here it is! Fani Willis takes the Witness Stand LIVE!

You are aware that she is a black democrat, yes?
Not really relevant...
It's a matter of law.

Her lying to the court, compounded by stealing money from her election campaign, having a sexual relationship with someone who worked for her, and misuse of taxpayer dollars demands that all cases she had anything personally to do with must be reviewed.

It's a lengthy, expensive, and time consuming process. This is why it's an elected position.
She is going to have the book thrown at her.
She makes a little over $100K/yr but she has assets of over 8 million dollars. How did she obtain those assets?

Her life is about to get extremely uncomfortable.

Not sure the point the State is trying to make with his testimony. Again, I only see a net negative. Seems the only thing of significance is that Fani kept her relationship with Wade secret from her father, something she didn't do with her previous boyfriend. Never even mentioned Wade to him, not once.
I heard that the state told her she can't go back on the stand.... so she must have done severe damage to her case...

Fani said more than once that she will not emasculate a black man leaving it open that she will do that to a white man... if she is allowed to continue her war on Trump... a white man then I give up on this nations justice system...

I heard that the state told her she can't go back on the stand.... so she must have done severe damage to her case...
No question about that. But usually, when you have a witness tank it so badly, you call them back and try and rehabilitate them. Clearly, they felt she could not control herself and would only do more harm.

No question about that. But usually, when you have a witness tank it so badly, you call them back and try and rehabilitate them. Clearly, they felt she could not control herself and would only do more harm.
I didn't watch today I've been traveling... did she go back on the stand this morning or was it a replay I saw... they had CNN on at the airport and the sound was muted...

Fani said more than once that she will not emasculate a black man leaving it open that she will do that to a white man... if she is allowed to continue her war on Trump... a white man then I give up on this nations justice system...
She’s a racist, born and bred. Her father was part of the Black Panthers, and even dated Angela Davis. Imagine the anti-white racism she was subjected to at the dinner table, night after night, week after week, momth after month, year after year.

She’s a racist, born and bred. Her father was part of the Black Panthers, and even dated Angela Davis. Imagine the anti-white racism she was subjected to at the dinner table, night after night, week after week, momth after month, year after year.
If there was an once of justice left in America she would be disbarred today...

Imagine some white state prosecutor who's dad was in the KKK trying to convict Obama of a crime while he is running for president..... people we have to correct this or it will lead to very ugly times ahead...

I didn't watch today I've been traveling... did she go back on the stand this morning or was it a replay I saw... they had CNN on at the airport and the sound was muted...
No. They kept her off the stand.

For some reason, which i couldn't figure out, the State called her father. The only big takeaway I got was that she kept her relationship with Wade a secret from her father, while she openly entertained her last boyfriend on a daily basis in front of her dad.

If there was an once of justice left in America she would be disbarred today...
The fact that the NY libs, led by another anti-Trump black woman out for blood, just fined him $350 million and are kicking him off his businesses, shows there’s no justice left.

For example, Trump is being destroyed for exaggerating the value of his assets, and hurting nobody, while an illegal scumbag tried to kill a cop and was released right back onto the street.

Imagine some white state prosecutor who's dad was in the KKK trying to convict Obama of a crime while he is running for president..... people we have to correct this or it will lead to very ugly times ahead...
Double standards.

I am of the opinion that very ugly times would improve us in the long run.

You are delusional. He is not on your side. He is only on HIS side. He will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat.

i'm not delusional. We had a secure peaceful, prosperous country during his term. The delusion is yours in that you can't stand a Great America. That's not just crazy, it is insane. How can a sane person think like that? You're America Last, just like Biden.

i'm not delusional. We had a secure peaceful, prosperous country during his term.
Oh, you'll get no argument from me that things were better under Trump.

It's just that he was (and is) such an existential threat to American representative democracy that I give that a lower priority.

The Republic can survive four or eight years of a doddering old fool who will surrender power when his time is over.

The Republic cannot survive the establishment of autocracy headed by an old fool who tries to hang onto power at all costs.

The delusion is yours
See above.
in that you can't stand a Great America.
Incorrect. I am on your side, mostly, with respect to the agenda.

To get my vote you need to serve-up someone who can advance the Trump agenda without the Trump baggage.

That's not just crazy, it is insane. How can a sane person think like that?
See above.
You're America Last, just like Biden.
Incorrect. I am America First. Which is why I will not vote for a dictator-autocrat wannabe like you want to foist on us.

I want the border closed.

I want the Illegals deported.

I want our military revamped and strengthened.

I want us to pull manufacturing capability away from China and crank it up on-shore.

I want our allies to pay their fair share of collective defense costs.

I want China and Russia and North Korea and Iran stymied.

I want the goddamned Gay Mafia bitch-slapped.

I want a great deal of what you want.

The difference between us is...

You are so desperate for what Bad Orange Man is promising that you're willing to look the other way, to get what you want.

I want those things too, but your boy is far, far too high a price to get what I want... it can wait until better comes along.

Looking the other way, to get what you want.

I now understand 1933 Germany much better than I did a few years ago.

Why was Trump sanctioned for giving long-winded answers, and Fani Willis was allowed to ramble on and on, be combative with the attorney, and outright call them “liars” with barely a blink from the judge?

I am so fed up with talk of “White Privilege”! Fani - a mediocre woman who got into law school, won a spot as D.A., and is allowed to rant and rage at her questioners in a trial - is the very epitome of Black Privilege.

i am so fed up with these double standards.

What the hell is wrong with you. WHAT Is wrong with those things you say i support and I DO SUPPORT THEM. Every other country defends itself, builds walls, Hell...we're building wall for Ukraine and others, why don't we qualify for one???I do want those things and i believe most of america wants that too....and more join those ranks on a daily basis.

and just what do you think i'm looking the other way on? The fact that democrats use the justice (LOL)_ system to harass and persecute a political opponent. OH WE"RE VERY AWARE Of what is happening.

The one thing i"m not going to look the other way is the concerted effort of the Democrat party to destroy the family, the economy, our security and safety, OUR SOVEREIGNTY, the utter incompetence and corruption of the biden regime and our border. The very things on which YOU choose to look the other way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back