Here It Comes: Wikileaks Podesta Email Discussing Scalia Being 'Wetworked' Four Days Prior To Death

He was a supreme court justice the people that paid his salary deserve to know how the man died. It should have been automatic.

The people that pay his salary do not get to overrule the wishes of the family when it comes to such decisions.

What if the Kennedy family said they didn't want an autopsy on president Kennedy? the nation and the media would have gone nuts.

And if my Aunt had balls she would be my uncle...or a tranny. lol
You're an idiot shut the fuck up!

He was a supreme court justice the people that paid his salary deserve to know how the man died. It should have been automatic.

The people that pay his salary do not get to overrule the wishes of the family when it comes to such decisions.

What if the Kennedy family said they didn't want an autopsy on president Kennedy? the nation and the media would have gone nuts.

Ewwww....

I wish I could help with your pussyaching, but I am not a gynecologist.

I wish I could help with your pussyaching, but I am not a gynecologist.
How about proctologist?

How about proctologist?

hBCC93E7B

Forum List

Back