Here is what Trump wants to do in his first 100 days...

Day 1 should be to jail hildabeast
You idiots really did buy into all of that bullshit he was spewing just to get you morons to vote for him, didn't you? LOL.

What a bunch of useful idiots you all are.

You idiots really did buy into all of that bullshit he was spewing just to get you morons to vote for him, didn't you? LOL.

No. We bought into ruining the next 4 years of your life, lol.
You are a nobody. What you do in your pathetic little life has no effect on me.

Indeed....

America just resoundingly confirmed your nobody status.....:lol:

Indeed....

America just resoundingly confirmed your nobody status.....:lol:
You are the nobody, you fucking loser. Every day and minute of your entire pathetic life is spent posting inane bullshit on a message board.

We are the most free by a country mile....unlike you we look after our own,Free Medical and Health Care for everyone,Free Schooling for everyone,Fantastic Unemployment and Underemployment Benefits and Safety Net,Low Cost Medication(US product Drugs cheaper here than the US) Great Aged Care,plus Senior Citizens payments..........We(our business) buy American made product because it's world best but far too much of your once wonderful manufactured product is made in China and it's JUNK (Excuse the Pun)You have an intelligent workforce and like us hard working but your big business (like Trump) source too many Goods from overseas,for quick profit but it is the tenth of the American made product(you only need buy an overseas screwdriver to see what I mean).

I did find it a little Ironic that Trump on one hand was demanding AMERICAN MADE,yet buys his STEEL from China and Japan and South Korea.......And uses illegal Latino's to build his structures,so much for promoting and supporting American Workers and Industry......Yet you Suckers believed everything he told you...You should do due diligence when Trump shoots his mouth off......but methinks Americans are somewhat lazy or stupid when he lied so Barefacely to you...But I do admire the way he has more front that a MACK Truck,and he knows no one will question him......it is all very strange,he'd never get away with it in Australia.I'm gabbling now so I'll piss off......regards steve
Where do you live? From what you said, it sounds anything but free.....
Go on Google Earth Street level to Mullaloo,Western Australia,it is a lovely place beside the sea....Enjoy
Can I buy a gun there free from your .gov?
NO WAY,The general population are not allowed GUNS (YOU REALLY MEAN HIGH POWERED WEAPONS) only the Police,Military,and Professional Shooters.

Sorry but life is Safer without GUNS,unlike you MOB who think the opposite........!!!!!!!but you are the most VIOLENT NATION ON EARTH as a RESULT+Murders etc., SAD BUT TRUE Owebo,SAD BUT TRUE....steve
Wow....that sounds free.....

I have that human right here.....

And check your liberal, it's coming out.....:lol:
Well we emancipated OUR MINDS to be Fair People many years ago.......if you believe and you do believe that GUNS make you FREE,??????So be it,even today you Execute People,Shoot People,Murder Children in the most Cold Blooded Way.....Say O how dreadful.....then carry on as before...You are not Free but Imprisoned in your Hate Riddled Mind.........So as you say ''I have that HUMAN RIGHT" But there is nothing Human or Humane about your statement but Lowlife Hypocricy..YOU STINK.

Thanks....we got it from here....
You've got nothing is what you got. LOL.
And your pathetic, butt hurt progtard comments are stupid.

Go cry somewhere else, dumbass.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Thanks....we got it from here....
You've got nothing is what you got. LOL.
And your pathetic, butt hurt progtard comments are stupid.

Go cry somewhere else, dumbass.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Projection much, snowflake?

Go change your tampon and STFU, moron. You little cry baby progs are getting old fast.

Go on Google Earth Street level to Mullaloo,Western Australia,it is a lovely place beside the sea....Enjoy
NO WAY,The general population are not allowed GUNS (YOU REALLY MEAN HIGH POWERED WEAPONS) only the Police,Military,and Professional Shooters.

Sorry but life is Safer without GUNS,unlike you MOB who think the opposite........!!!!!!!but you are the most VIOLENT NATION ON EARTH as a RESULT+Murders etc., SAD BUT TRUE Owebo,SAD BUT TRUE....steve

Well we emancipated OUR MINDS to be Fair People many years ago.......if you believe and you do believe that GUNS make you FREE,??????So be it,even today you Execute People,Shoot People,Murder Children in the most Cold Blooded Way.....Say O how dreadful.....then carry on as before...You are not Free but Imprisoned in your Hate Riddled Mind.........So as you say ''I have that HUMAN RIGHT" But there is nothing Human or Humane about your statement but Lowlife Hypocricy..YOU STINK.
Resisting oppression of human right by .gov should be everyone's business....

Sadly, you seem indoctrinated that it's not yours.....

Resisting oppression of human right by .gov should be everyone's business....

Sadly, you seem indoctrinated that it's not yours.....
You are borderline Pathetic

No, I live in America....we the people are the government.....did you happen to notice our elections the other night?

Look, I don't expect people who aren't free, like you, to understand....but we will work hard to set the example for the world to follow....most who aren't free won't like it....it's OK.....
We are the most free by a country mile....unlike you we look after our own,Free Medical and Health Care for everyone,Free Schooling for everyone,Fantastic Unemployment and Underemployment Benefits and Safety Net,Low Cost Medication(US product Drugs cheaper here than the US) Great Aged Care,plus Senior Citizens payments..........We(our business) buy American made product because it's world best but far too much of your once wonderful manufactured product is made in China and it's JUNK (Excuse the Pun)You have an intelligent workforce and like us hard working but your big business (like Trump) source too many Goods from overseas,for quick profit but it is the tenth of the American made product(you only need buy an overseas screwdriver to see what I mean).

I did find it a little Ironic that Trump on one hand was demanding AMERICAN MADE,yet buys his STEEL from China and Japan and South Korea.......And uses illegal Latino's to build his structures,so much for promoting and supporting American Workers and Industry......Yet you Suckers believed everything he told you...You should do due diligence when Trump shoots his mouth off......but methinks Americans are somewhat lazy or stupid when he lied so Barefacely to you...But I do admire the way he has more front that a MACK Truck,and he knows no one will question him......it is all very strange,he'd never get away with it in Australia.I'm gabbling now so I'll piss off......regards steve
NO WAY,The general population are not allowed GUNS (YOU REALLY MEAN HIGH POWERED WEAPONS not the Rifle your Forefathers invisaged,sic) only the Police,Military,and Professional Shooters allowed here in AUSLAND.

I think you're both right.

ON the one hand Steve, you're right, sounds like absolute paradise. Peaceful, tranquil, wonderful.

OTH, Owebo is right, that is a culture of sheep. When the world economy collapses, and there is a second depression, worse than the Great depression, and folks need to be self reliant, I think I would rather be in a culture where folks still know how to hunt, fish, and basically take care of themselves when the grocery store shelves are no longer restocked.

You are living in a fantasy land if you think complex systems will never fail and if government, empires and civilization is fool proof.

Humanity should be free, not controlled, as much as it is nice to think Utopia can be engineered, it should be voluntary.

Forum List

Back