Here is the Updated List of US-Based Food Manufacturing Plants Destroyed Under Biden Administration

How comical. Gateway Pundi.t, another shit show site. Here is the headline,

Here is the Updated List of US-Based Food Manufacturing Plants Destroyed Under Biden Administration​

"Destroyed" it said. Yet going down the list you only see a handful of "plants" that were destroyed. You find a food pantry, is that food manufacturing? A fertilizer plant, again, food manufacturing. Hell, even a fire in the milk parlor at Bess View Farm, LMAO. Hell, I can't believe they left out the fire ant attack at Jethro's bean patch.

How comical. Gateway Pundi.t, another shit show site. Here is the headline,

Here is the Updated List of US-Based Food Manufacturing Plants Destroyed Under Biden Administration​

"Destroyed" it said. Yet going down the list you only see a handful of "plants" that were destroyed. You find a food pantry, is that food manufacturing? A fertilizer plant, again, food manufacturing. Hell, even a fire in the milk parlor at Bess View Farm, LMAO. Hell, I can't believe they left out the fire ant attack at Jethro's bean patch.
Wow. You must really have a messed up life to have so much anger that I'm about to put you on my shut-the-fuck-up list.

Is that like being almost Pregnant.
How could it possibly be both or neither?

Only in the Orange Cult Mind.
What does The last president have to do with this?... You are still suffering from TDS so go away and get help....

Forum List

Back