Here are two simple things that we must understand...

the
Well, he can't pardon her before she's convicted ... If she wins .. it's a Constitutional Crisis for the country...

Not that he needs to or is going to but you can be issued a pardon whenver. Weinberger was pardoned without being charged.

You guys are really stupid.
But you are the one voting for this shit. Funny, ey?

I'm voting for Ms. Clinton. Regularly cited as one of the most admired women in the nation/world. Exceptionally well qualified to run the nation.

Trump? The difference between him and a bucket of shit is one thing: The bucket.

Funny, ey?
the average of 6 respected polls show a favorability rating for Clinton at 43.2%.

And you consider her one of the most admired women in the nation/world?

You must have a very low opinion of women.

Just reporting the facts; She is regularly cited as one of the most respected women in the nation/world.
Only by liberal douches.

Seriously, should Obama, in front of the whole world, just throw her a pardon and destroy whatever is left of his credibility? Should he shut down the investigation before it plays out? Is the fix already in with Podesta's lawyer?

Can he issue a pardon for someone who has yet to be charged? I don't think he can, maybe that's why charges haven't been brought yet. They may be waiting till he will no longer have the power to interfere.

Bush I did it for Caspar Weinberger (or maybe it was Reagan).

He had been re-indicted. Do try to keep up.

Seriously, should Obama, in front of the whole world, just throw her a pardon and destroy whatever is left of his credibility? Should he shut down the investigation before it plays out? Is the fix already in with Podesta's lawyer?

Can he issue a pardon for someone who has yet to be charged? I don't think he can, maybe that's why charges haven't been brought yet. They may be waiting till he will no longer have the power to interfere.

Correct. I was wrong. Sorry.

Thanks for being the rare exception to the rule.

Thanks for being the rare exception to the rule.

Oh, BTW that indictment was announced just prior to the election and WJC made political hay of it. Even though Weinberger served in the Reagan admin wild willie tied him to GHWB.

Forum List

Back