CDZ Helping Rape Victims come forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Napoleonic System of Law or USA Western and English based system of Law eh ?? ------------ and a question , in Western Law or USA Law it is is Innocent until Proven Guilty but it is Guilty until Proven Innocent in mexico for example isn't it ?? And 'guilty till proven innocent' works just fine in other parts of the world doesn't it ?? 'mexico' for one , i think that a guy or girl is 'Guilty until proven Innocent' in 'mexico' aren't they ?? And the USA is sure importing lots of mexicans and other third worlders . Maybe the USA just wants them to be comfortable here while they sit in jail in the USA . Plus i think it it makes it easier for Government to hang someone if they are known as guilty and then have the burden of proving themselves to be INNOCENT .

I think the situation in the US has been trending for awhile. I don't think it is imported. I wish Nancy Grace was imported. Opining as fact, anecdotal evidence as fact. It's a crap game.

Allegations from 36 years prior, where the alleged victims offer names of witnesses, that none confirm the incident, will keep legitimate victims from reporting the crime.

To help future victims, walk away from silly allegations.

You won’t, and that’s all we need to know.

aw , some people don't trust the Courts or the Judges or lots of other Officials and Authorities Desir .

Nationwide we have sexual assault response teams. The following is in Maine but it shows what they look like.
SART | Sexual Assault Response Team

And this
What Is a Rape Kit? | RAINN

Society has put this in place.
In this society there are great resources for female victims of rape and sexual assualt. There are shelters Nationwide for female victims of abuse including sexual.

Typically when a woman says she is raped her family, friends, coworkers, community, church if she has one and neighbors flock to support her. The authorities try very hard to establish justice.

Most of us whole heartedly support all of this and more for victims.

One thing however is missing. Where is the support for men who are falsely accused of rape or sexual assault.

Such men are more likely to lose the support of everyone they know and love. People are reluctant to support or believe a man accused of a sex crime. He is typically outcast and ignored and might well lose his home, job, family and friends.

Unless he is wealthy he may only have a public defender on his side.

Only a few abuse victim shelters Nationwide accept male victims and none exist for the falsely accused.

Even if he is acquitted the news will be ignored while everyone remembers the allegation. His name and reputation trashed forever.

These are some of the reasons why a false accusation of rape can be as bad, in the long run, as rape.

Apparently most rapes do not get reported by the victims.

Which means that many rapists are out there and free to carry on with their crimes.

Do you think the culture today is sympthetic to victims or should more be done to help them ?

If so what should, or could , be done ?

Yes...the culture is far more helpful to rape victims than ever before. I have relative who is a police officer. They had a young girl arrested for prostitution and he told her....I know you are being trafficked and we can help you...he didn't take the old view of her being a criminal...... the view of women being attacked has changed..... it would be nice if the other party would stop using that as a weapon against normal men.
There needs to be an attitude change.That is a good example of more progressive thinking.

Tommy, your op states "apparently most rapes do not get reported by the victims" You have no way of verifying that; therefore, you don't get to decide what and whose attitude needs to change. You have nothing to base it on.

Which means that many rapists are out there and free to carry on with their crimes.

Do you think the culture today is sympthetic to victims or should more be done to help them ?

Yes...the culture is far more helpful to rape victims than ever before. I have relative who is a police officer. They had a young girl arrested for prostitution and he told her....I know you are being trafficked and we can help you...he didn't take the old view of her being a criminal...... the view of women being attacked has changed..... it would be nice if the other party would stop using that as a weapon against normal men.
There needs to be an attitude change.That is a good example of more progressive thinking.

Tommy, your op states "apparently most rapes do not get reported by the victims" You have no way of verifying that; therefore, you don't get to decide what and whose attitude needs to change. You have nothing to base it on.
Rape statistics
I did not think there was any doubt about that.

aw , some people don't trust the Courts or the Judges or lots of other Officials and Authorities Desir .

Nationwide we have sexual assault response teams. The following is in Maine but it shows what they look like.

And this

In this society there are great resources for female victims of rape and sexual assualt. There are shelters Nationwide for female victims of abuse including sexual.

Typically when a woman says she is raped her family, friends, coworkers, community, church if she has one and neighbors flock to support her. The authorities try very hard to establish justice.

One thing however is missing. Where is the support for men who are falsely accused of rape or sexual assault.

Such men are more likely to lose the support of everyone they know and love. People are reluctant to support or believe a man accused of a sex crime. He is typically outcast and ignored and might well lose his home, job, family and friends.

Only a few abuse victim shelters Nationwide accept male victims and none exist for the falsely accused.

Even if he is acquitted the news will be ignored while everyone remembers the allegation. His name and reputation trashed forever.

These are some of the reasons why a false accusation of rape can be as bad, in the long run, as rape.

False accusations are horrendous.

If you have been falsely accused, there are support groups. If You Are Falsely Accused | The National Center for Reason and Justice
Resources for Those Dealing with Sex Crime Accusations | Houston Criminal Defense Attorney Ned Barnett
Innocence Project - Help us put an end to wrongful convictions!
Help for the Falsely Accused

Rape statistics
Those aren't rape statistics. Those are contact calls, services and hits on the site. There is an approximate number that came from this:
An Overview of Sexual Offending in England & Wales, Joint publication - ONS

You will note that it documents the difficulty in accuracy. But, even if we pretend that it presents the most accurate information, the contact calls and services accessed provide your answer for you. This would be a change that has already occurred in coming forward to report. No?

Last edited:

And this

False accusations are horrendous.

If you have been falsely accused, there are support groups. If You Are Falsely Accused | The National Center for Reason and Justice
Resources for Those Dealing with Sex Crime Accusations | Houston Criminal Defense Attorney Ned Barnett
Innocence Project - Help us put an end to wrongful convictions!
Help for the Falsely Accused
Good to know

to me its all BS , all a woman has to do is be an Adult and report . All the crying about difficulty is BS . General truthful comment to no one in particular .

Rape statistics
Those aren't rape statistics. Those are contact calls, services and hits on the site. There is an approximate number that came from this:

You will note that it documents the difficulty in accuracy. But, even if we pretend that it presents the most accurate information, the contact calls and services accessed provide your answer for you. This would be a change that has already occurred in coming forward to report. No?
Your link and my link give the same figure of 15%. Which backs up my assertion that the vast majority of offences go unreported.

to me its all BS , all a woman has to do is be an Adult and report . All the crying about difficulty is BS . General truthful comment to no one in particular .

And in many many many cases, all the man (which could easily be any man, including our Son’s) have to do is prove their innocence or spend many many many years in prison.

And in many many many cases, all the man (which could easily be any man, including our Son’s) have to do is prove their innocence or spend many many many years in prison.
---------------------------- agree with that . Course i don't approve of the ACCUSED having to prove innocence . In my opinion its up to the ADULT woman to report quickly . I mean , she is an ADULT isn't she and then the ACCUSED male Son has to be proved guilty by her and evidence . I think that thats how its supposed to work in Western USA Law POP .

Rape statistics

Your link and my link give the same figure of 15%. Which backs up my assertion that the vast majority of offences go unreported.

Because it's from the same link.......:26:

You don't have anything.

Rape statistics

The figure backs nothing up since an unreported rape is unknown.

Rape statistics

You don't have anything.
So I dont understand your problem. Are you saying that most rapes get reported ?

For reporting on facts that your corrupt government tried to cover up. And you openly sided with that corrupt government, and with the child-rape gangs for which that government was covering up. Which puts the lie to any claim that you might make of any sincere concern for rape victims.

Rape statistics

You don't have anything.
So I dont understand your problem. Are you saying that most rapes get reported ?

I'm telling you that you can't make that claim. It's inaccurate.

There's nothing worse than fake rape charge. It disparages real victims and makes victims of innocent men

Men wait decades before reporting abuse by priests, but woman are lying if they do the same?
No.

But it does not help the credibility of either.

I believe in the cases involving priests there was corroborating evidence.

Not so with Ford or Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back