Help!!! My rep count is stuck!!!!!

Thank you, Red Dawn!!!! Yours was the rep that made my count hit 100!!!!

smooch!

If I was a supermarket, you'd win a weeks worth of free groceries or something.

lol! You pos repped me! Please accept my apologies, Angie. I just couldn't resist. Plus I wanted to see if I had the power.

:razz:

lol! You pos repped me! Please accept my apologies, Angie. I just couldn't resist. Plus I wanted to see if I had the power.

:razz:

Consider it a guilt trip you'll never recover from. :razz:

you silly--he ain't whoring------I mean begging for rep :lol:

OOps back down again I see

That was a legitimate complaint to the Administration.

You'all interpreted it as rep whoring. Not thsat it hasn't worked out for me though. :lol:

See.. The problem is you have to get people with real rep counts to like you and rep you. Even with 10 people having a rep count of 6 repping you, it'll take you forever and a week to get to the next 1000 mark, which will put you at 100. Or, another 402 posts will do the same thing.

You're sucking up to the wrong people. And the ones who are the right ones know you're sucking up, so they ignore you.

Just trying to help. :)

That was a legitimate complaint to the Administration.

You'all interpreted it as rep whoring. Not thsat it hasn't worked out for me though. :lol:

another fricking loophole :lol:

well at least we got that problem solved for ya---I was curious to see if it would go up AND down. Seems to be worknig fine!

See.. The problem is you have to get people with real rep counts to like you and rep you. Even with 10 people having a rep count of 6 repping you, it'll take you forever and a week to get to the next 1000 mark, which will put you at 100. Or, another 402 posts will do the same thing.

You're sucking up to the wrong people. And the ones who are the right ones know you're sucking up, so they ignore you.

Just trying to help. :)

Don't lie. You repped me and you can't hardly wait to spread it all again so you can rep me again. :lol:

And please! About the other high rep holders. You don't think I got to where I am without the love and support of good people like Guppy and Annie!

Don't lie. You repped me and you can't hardly wait to spread it all again so you can rep me again. :lol:

And please! About the other high rep holders. You don't think I got to where I am without the love and support of good people like Guppy and Annie!

I expect it will drive you to tears knowing that *I* received 3 reps from Gunny in one day.

Snot rag?

I expect it will drive you to tears knowing that *I* received 3 reps from Gunny in one day.

Snot rag?

I'm sure mani would have a explanation why..

okay, nevermind, I'm not going there.

:scared1:

I'm sure mani would have a explanation why..

okay, nevermind, I'm not going there.

:scared1:

Mani's only projecting his own wildest fantasies onto others. He only does so when people don't pay enough attention to him.

you KNOW it's becoming a problem----I'm working up and interventiin as we speak----you can run but you can't hide.

Not to change the subject but you haven't repped me yet today. Wouldn't you like to share the honor with Red Dawn of being the one who makes it hit 100?

Forum List

Back