Help a guy bury his son, if youd like.

The young Gentleman who designed my recent Album cover has just lost his son.

If you'd happen to want to help that fellow out, he has a gofundme page available to raise the funds required to bury the little guy. I dont know him well, but feel terrible.

Here is the link: gofundme.com/n2zwh5fk
Thanks. I will go to the site later today.

If you'd happen to want to help that fellow out, he has a gofundme page available to raise the funds required to bury the little guy. I dont know him well, but feel terrible.

Here is the link: www.gofundme.com/n2zwh5fk
I can't stand these gofundme's to help people pay for shit we all have to pay for. When my parents die, I'm going to have to pay for their funeral. Why shouldn't everyone pay for their own funerals? Creamation is much cheaper I hear. I think the whole expensive funeral bullshit is just that, bullshit. What a scam. It should cost $1000 to bury someone. If you want extra bells and whistles then pay for them but otherwise, burying someone shouldn't bankrupt someone.

But no I won't pay for someone else's funeral and I won't ask someone to help me pay for my funeral or my parents.

You know what else pisses me off? These people have a fund raiser party every year to "help pay for their kids expensive drugs", but a month before that party every year they go to Florida and spend a fucking fortune. Fuck that. Pay for your own shit. And this is coming from a liberal.

I can't stand these gofundme's to help people pay for shit we all have to pay for. When my parents die, I'm going to have to pay for their funeral. Why shouldn't everyone pay for their own funerals? Creamation is much cheaper I hear. I think the whole expensive funeral bullshit is just that, bullshit. What a scam. It should cost $1000 to bury someone. If you want extra bells and whistles then pay for them but otherwise, burying someone shouldn't bankrupt someone.

But no I won't pay for someone else's funeral and I won't ask someone to help me pay for my funeral or my parents.

You know what else pisses me off? These people have a fund raiser party every year to "help pay for their kids expensive drugs", but a month before that party every year they go to Florida and spend a fucking fortune. Fuck that. Pay for your own shit. And this is coming from a liberal.

Thats nice. I dont care.

That's why you should actually find out about what ever you donate to. Some are scams, but some are very worthwhile. Don't let the jerks out there keep you from helping people who really need it.

anyway, it's a sad story... how did he die?
Im afraid to ask, really.

In the picture on that page..... he is so young, looks about 9months or so.......perhaps he was born with a disease or something. I'll ask when the dust settles.

did he create the fund page, or did you..?

and what will the fund money go towards?

He created it.

Goes towards literal burial expenses.

All based on "his word," but I mean....

That's why you should actually find out about what ever you donate to. Some are scams, but some are very worthwhile. Don't let the jerks out there keep you from helping people who really need it.
My brother is rich. He purchased something that cost $30 and he had a $100 so he took $20 of it and gave it to a homeless guy. The guy was so appreciative and crying and sincerely happy that my brother gave him the other $50.

He created it.

We had a poker tournament for a buddy who's wife died. We knew half the $ was going to go to the funeral but at least we all had a chance of winning something. So it was fun for us and we helped the cause.

We all have credit card debt. I don't go out and ask people to help pay off my debt so I don't get why people think it's ok to do this, other than we have become a nation of poor bums.

47% say they lack ready cash to pay a surprise $400 bill

What has become of us?

He created it.

We had a poker tournament for a buddy who's wife died. We knew half the $ was going to go to the funeral but at least we all had a chance of winning something. So it was fun for us and we helped the cause.

We all have credit card debt. I don't go out and ask people to help pay off my debt so I don't get why people think it's ok to do this, other than we have become a nation of poor bums.

47% say they lack ready cash to pay a surprise $400 bill

What has become of us?

Hey,

He's not here to go over the pros and cons or justify or fail to justify asking for help to bury the son that just vanished in an instant from him.

So, cut it out. Go pick an argument somewhere if thats what you need to do...

Im not going to do the dance its not my cause.

Have a nice day, too.

i feel for the guy, it's heartbreaking...

that said, funding internet strangers can be tricky.

especially when people have reserved the right to be phony on the internets while lolzing at data mining and threats.

like if you're stoopid enough to believe someone, then you deserved to be hacked, tracked, or whatever else.

always a pity when sinister aholes make having nice things virtually impossible.

i'll say a prayer for your buddy and his family but sadly that's the most i can give.

i feel for the guy, it's heartbreaking...

that said, funding internet strangers can be tricky.

especially when people have reserved the right to be phony on the internets while lolzing at data mining and threats.

like if you're stoopid enough to believe someone, then you deserved to be hacked, tracked, or whatever else.

always a pity when sinister aholes make having nice things virtually impossible.

i'll say a prayer for your buddy and his family but sadly that's the most i can give.
Completely reasonable, in my opinion.

Reducing the Risk

A lack of answers is part of what makes sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) so frightening. SIDS is the leading cause of death among infants 1 month to 1 year old, and claims the lives of about 2,500 each year in the United States. It remains unpredictable despite years of research.

Even so, the risk of SIDS can be greatly reduced. First and foremost, infants younger than 1 year old should be placed on their backs to sleep — never face-down on their stomachs or on their sides.

Searching for Answers

As the name implies, SIDS is the sudden and unexplained death of an infant who is younger than 1 year old. It's a frightening prospect because it can strike without warning, usually in seemingly healthy babies. Most SIDS deaths are associated with sleep (hence the common reference to "crib death") and infants who die of SIDS show no signs of suffering.

While most conditions or diseases usually are diagnosed by the presence of specific symptoms, most SIDS diagnoses come only after all other possible causes of death have been ruled out through a review of the infant's medical history, sleeping environment, and autopsy. This review helps distinguish true SIDS deaths from those resulting from accidents, abuse, and previously undiagnosed conditions, such as cardiac or metabolic disorders.

When considering which babies could be most at risk, no single risk factor is likely to be sufficient to cause a SIDS death. Rather, several risk factors combined may contribute to cause an at-risk infant to die of SIDS.

Most deaths due to SIDS occur between 2 and 4 months of age, and incidence increases during cold weather. African-American infants are twice as likely and Native American infants are about three times more likely to die of SIDS than caucasian infants. More boys than girls fall victim to SIDS.

Other potential risk factors include:

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)

Forum List

Back