Hello Im new.

To midcan:
I acknowledge the fact that you love me because im a young conservative. Like you referenced above about the liberals working, I'm at work as well. I write for a living, so this is what I do my fellow American. Please know that everyone has a equal oppertunity in life. But there are leaders and there are followers. I tend to think I'm a leader, i don't need to rely on the government to bail me out of anything, because I take pride in doing that myself. We are all equal, but there are "doers" and people who just want things handed to them. If you want to get rich, go do it nothings stopping you my friend. I won't even ask you for a dime when you become successful, because I have no right taking your money. You earned it. Just some food for thought my liberal friend.
Thanks for the comment though, i encourage more of this as I try to help enlighten you into a conservative way of thinking.

To midcan:
I acknowledge the fact that you love me because im a young conservative. Like you referenced above about the liberals working, I'm at work as well. I write for a living, so this is what I do my fellow American. Please know that everyone has a equal oppertunity in life. But there are leaders and there are followers. I tend to think I'm a leader, i don't need to rely on the government to bail me out of anything, because I take pride in doing that myself. We are all equal, but there are "doers" and people who just want things handed to them. If you want to get rich, go do it nothings stopping you my friend. I won't even ask you for a dime when you become successful, because I have no right taking your money. You earned it. Just some food for thought my liberal friend.
Thanks for the comment though, i encourage more of this as I try to help enlighten you into a conservative way of thinking.

LOL - two things, hierarchy is very conservative - glad to see consistency - and I am doing just fine, but personal online bragging is a bit boring and not relevant to any topic. Did you ever consider that just maybe riches are not the be all and end all. Money is the root of all evil some wise sage once said. And welcome again.

Money indeed is the root of all evil, i have used that saying in one of my writings. But just because your sucessful and have money, doesn't make you entitled to spending it on things other than what you want to spend it on. Why the government should be telling me how i need to spend my money is none of their business. Riches isn't everything, its the principle that what is my is mine. And if i want to donate or help out someone who needs it I will, you should'nt force it apon people.

Dueling quotes. You'll find I spice many a post.

"What improves the circumstances of the greater part can never be regarded as an inconveniency to the whole. No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the far greater part of the members are poor and miserable." Adam Smith 'The Wealth of Nations,' Book I Chapter VIII

"I. The subjects of every state ought to contribute towards the support of the government, as nearly as possible, in proportion to their respective abilities..." Adam Smith

Dueling quotes. You'll find I spice many a post.

"What improves the circumstances of the greater part can never be regarded as an inconveniency to the whole. No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the far greater part of the members are poor and miserable." Adam Smith 'The Wealth of Nations,' Book I Chapter VIII

"I. The subjects of every state ought to contribute towards the support of the government, as nearly as possible, in proportion to their respective abilities..." Adam Smith

:thup: Adam understood the importance of a flat tax. Your taxes increase as your income increases, but not the percentage.

Forum List

Back