Zone1 Hello from Tunafish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all!

Hi.

Screen Shot 105.jpg

My question stands. Not counting your time here as Tunafish, how long have you been here?
How long were you here under your misspelled username of tunfish?

Tunfish was established at 10:29 PDT this very morning, and almost immediately started this thread to announce that he had made a mistake in how he spelled his username. He wrote a total of 19 posts, all in that one thread. The last post was at 11:21 PDT, and the account was “Last Seen” at 11:37 PDT. The Tunafish account was established at 11:39 PDT.

Not being a mod, I cannot tell definitely when the Tunfish account was banned, but it's “Last Seen” is just a couple minutes before Tunafish was established.

All of this tracks well with what he has claimed, that he created one account, made a mistake in naming it, and (apparently with instruction and help from a mod) simply abandoned the original account and created a new correct account, with the original being banned.

Tunfish was established at 10:29 PDT this very morning, and almost immediately started this thread to announce that he had made a mistake in how he spelled his username. He wrote a total of 19 posts, all in that one thread. The last post was at 11:21 PDT, and the account was “Last Seen” at 11:37 PDT. The Tunafish account was established at 11:39 PDT.

Not being a mod, I cannot tell definitely when the Tunfish account was banned, but it's “Last Seen” is just a couple minutes before Tunafish was established.

All of this tracks well with what he has claimed, that he created one account, made a mistake in naming it, and (apparently with instruction and help from a mod) simply abandoned the original account and created a new correct account, with the original being banned.

Bob, I'm going to put your name in the mix to go find out who put that the Hunter Powder in the White House. The Feds can't find out even if they can find a 6 month old pizza box in a 200 acre land fill buried 18 feet under ground with Donald Trump's finger print. Go get 'em fella!

Good job Bob
You want a medal or a chest to pin it on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back