Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did it go, Cyndi?
Depends on which part of the day your asking about and where? ;)

The visit.
It went pretty good. I watched it on the news. The town was buzzing. Very cheerful atmosphere and patriotic. The BLM were there. There was a cluster of them. They looked whimpy. LOLOL certainly like the types in the large cities. So all went well. Trump came in like a flash and was on his way in two hours. Fun.

How did it go, Cyndi?

The visit.
It went pretty good. I watched it on the news. The town was buzzing. Very cheerful atmosphere and patriotic. The BLM were there. There was a cluster of them. They looked whimpy. LOLOL certainly like the types in the large cities. So all went well. Trump came in like a flash and was on his way in two hours. Fun.

Did you see him in person?

How did it go, Cyndi?

The visit.

No because he went right to tour that factory. But he did sit in a room with a bunch of the workers. So they met him. Cool huh? And i'll tell you, the fake news here in the states hates him.. But after what I saw yesterday . They may still be underestimating how well liked, he IS.

How did it go, Cyndi?

The visit.

No because he went right to tour that factory. But he did sit in a room with a bunch of the workers. So they met him. Cool huh? And i'll tell you, the fake news here in the states hates him.. But after what I saw yesterday . They may still be underestimating how well liked, he IS.
I'm sorry Pom. I mean that? Never in my life have I ever been like you? live free or die? pom? I have never been so up -tight? I have never been so strapped by someone else? No man POM ? I'm sorry really? I put you on the spot.

How did it go, Cyndi?

The visit.

I'm sorry Pom. I mean that? Never in my life have I ever been like you? live free or die? pom? I have never been so up -tight? I have never been so strapped by someone else? No man POM ? I'm sorry really? I put you on the spot.
I WILL MISS YOU.

I'll pm you. someone bought me something. and I want to ask you what it is, maybe you know? swooon.

I pushed the button mind full. ;)
there maybe no turning back?:springbed:
Mindful? Did you see it? it's under my picture over yonder. That was really sweet wasn't it?

You’ve got more money than me.
I'm sorry. I keep giving you greenies. your catching up. You have more men!:mad:
Don't go away yet Mindful. LOLOLOLOL

I’m compiling my list.

Mindful? Did you see it? it's under my picture over yonder. That was really sweet wasn't it?

I'm sorry. I keep giving you greenies. your catching up. You have more men!:mad:

I’m compiling my list.
:TH_WAY~113:

I’m compiling my list.
Mindful? HOLY COW. I'm getting some beer today! gonna need some bad:omg:

I’m compiling my list.

lol.

I’m compiling my list.

lol.
:omg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back