Hello from the noob

giphy.gif

I'm a 40 year old liberal in Colorado that is looking to talk politics with other smart, sarcastic political junkies.

You'll be disappointed here. I've been on USMB for some time now and I have yet to encounter a smart political Liberal. Those critters are scarcer than the Missing Link.

I'm a 40 year old liberal in Colorado that is looking to talk politics with other smart, sarcastic political junkies.
Mr Freedom, I wanted to ask a liberal this question for some time but, my sister-in-law isn't speaking to me right now....Philosophically, why is it not OK for you to spend more money than you bring in but It's just fine for us to spend way more than we bring in in taxes? I will totally admit the Rep. have been guilty of this too but, the current promises made by Hillary and Larry would send the deficit into the stratosphere. Just wondering. I understand that soon, paying just the interest on this debt will make up 40% of our budget and it getting bigger all the time. Does this bother anybody on the left?

Forum List

Back