Hello from South Florida

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle.

Greetings from South Florida, a right-leaning Libertarian living among lefties from every corner of the world.
Hi Doc!
Are you an 80s metal head or death metal?

I had been working with mostly liberal peace and justice activists around public radio, antiwar, and criminal justice reform.

But since Dems don't use govt/Constitution as Conservatives do, I was struggling trying to promote Constitutional education, ethics and conflict resolution.

Now I've been collaborating with Progressive Greens, and either Libertarian or Anarchist Christians, on the idea of using health care cooperatives to separate prochoice from prolife funding (and pro and anti vaccines) so nobody imposes their beliefs on others through govt or taxes.

Since I will never fit in, as a Constitutionalist among Democrats (I was trying to help restore a Black historic church district run into the ground by Democrats selling community interests down the river), apparently I've taken up running with even most lost sheep even more out of place in politics!

If this cooperative approach to interparty
collaboration on govt reform doesn't work, I may just give up and hide in a hole.

I can't bear to watch Texas lose what makes us Texas.

We have the right to split into 5 states.
I think if we all organized under 5 parties, we could manage and mind our own business that way and leave others alone. Why not let each party govern their own policies for their members, so everyone gets what they wants and wants what their taxes pay for. Without conflict with anyone else under their own plans?

That's where I see things going.
Organize by party and quit pushing opposing beliefs through govt!

Rock on!

Greetings from South Florida, a right-leaning Libertarian living among lefties from every corner of the world.
Lemme guess. You live in Broward Coward County. Never lived there but spent about 52 weeks of my life there.

Pembroke Pines and Cooper City to be exact

Praying for Surfside

Former Libertarian Party USA contributing member here for 31 yrs(1983-2014). Happy to have you aboard the best of the best message boards on the web! You will find out that our USMB moderators are a cut above the other message board moderators for our moderators actually appreciate free speech as much as the rank & file USMB board members do. This is what separates USMB from the 2nd/3rd class PC message boards on the web. I'll catch ya in the forums!

Forum List

Back