Hello from New York

bkeating

breating
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Brandon, I am twenty years old and love political discussions (and the occasional argument :). I consider myself a Moderate Republican, but I am very open minded about other opinions and views, in the end however, my views are based on what is good EVERYONE, not just the poor or the rich, I do not believe in tax the rich, nor do I support Obamacare what so ever. I have a lot to say, and I love to post so reply to some of my posts!! (again, I am open minded)

Mr Clean

Gold Member
Reaction score
New York!

The center of the universe!

Welcome!

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Brandon, I am twenty years old and love political discussions (and the occasional argument :). I consider myself a Moderate Republican, but I am very open minded about other opinions and views, in the end however, my views are based on what is good EVERYONE, not just the poor or the rich, I do not believe in tax the rich, nor do I support Obamacare what so ever. I have a lot to say, and I love to post so reply to some of my posts!! (again, I am open minded)
Welcome to USMB, Brandon. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Bloodrock44

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:welcome: Brandon. Can you help me break out of this joint?

April

AngelsNDemons
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Brandon...

Welcome to the USMB..:)

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

We have pizza, beer and, if you choose to join the Dark Side, chocolate chip cookies and Schotch :)

OP
B

bkeating

breating
Reaction score
:welcome: Brandon. Can you help me break out of this joint?
I'm quite confused haha

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List