Hello from New York

bkeating

breating
Dec 31, 2013
New York
Hello, my name is Brandon, I am twenty years old and love political discussions (and the occasional argument :). I consider myself a Moderate Republican, but I am very open minded about other opinions and views, in the end however, my views are based on what is good EVERYONE, not just the poor or the rich, I do not believe in tax the rich, nor do I support Obamacare what so ever. I have a lot to say, and I love to post so reply to some of my posts!! (again, I am open minded)

Hello, my name is Brandon, I am twenty years old and love political discussions (and the occasional argument :). I consider myself a Moderate Republican, but I am very open minded about other opinions and views, in the end however, my views are based on what is good EVERYONE, not just the poor or the rich, I do not believe in tax the rich, nor do I support Obamacare what so ever. I have a lot to say, and I love to post so reply to some of my posts!! (again, I am open minded)

Welcome to USMB, Brandon. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

:welcome: Brandon. Can you help me break out of this joint?

Hello Brandon...

1259728hwusasmnp0.gif

Welcome to the USMB..:)

Welcome!

We have pizza, beer and, if you choose to join the Dark Side, chocolate chip cookies and Schotch :)

:welcome: Brandon. Can you help me break out of this joint?

I'm quite confused haha

Forum List

Back