Hello from a new poster:

independent minded

VIP Member
May 3, 2016
Hi--I'm new to this board, and I'm interested in some lively discussions, as well as posting some threads of my own. My politics are what some people would call very mixed. I was a Democrat for a long time, but I recently switched to the Independent Party (or Unenrolled, as it's called in my present city of residence.)

I'm also interested in movies , particularly classic films of the 1960's, exotic birds, walking, bicycling, Martial Arts, and do metalwork. I also reside in a rather large artists' community in a blue-collar city just a little bit north of Boston.

Hi--I'm new to this board, and I'm interested in some lively discussions, as well as posting some threads of my own. My politics are what some people would call very mixed. I was a Democrat for a long time, but I recently switched to the Independent Party (or Unenrolled, as it's called in my present city of residence.)

I'm also interested in movies , particularly classic films of the 1960's, exotic birds, walking, bicycling, Martial Arts, and do metalwork. I also reside in a rather large artists' community in a blue-collar city just a little bit north of Boston.
Welcome! You should post some of your metal work :thup:

Hell, and welcome to the funny farm...

I'm not really in to politics but do join in convo's from time to time about it.....

What got me to join here some time back was the multitude of different forums encompassing all kinds of topics and discussions...not JUST politics.
Welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself. :)

upload_2016-5-3_23-35-23.png

upload_2016-5-3_23-39-44.png

View attachment 73744

View attachment 73745
BTW, Welcome!

upload_2016-5-3_23-42-56.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back