Hello Forum

New to this forum, but not forums in general; I dont have much use for blind party affiliation, and tend to take what appeals to me from various parties and jam it into a ball of wax to my liking.

Peace. :)
Hey Doc. Been on a few myself. I'm just goanna lay it out there. We have some of the dumbest MF libturds on the planet here. Most believe Trump is an agent of Putin still. Haven't even read the Mueller report yet. Little slow. Enjoy

New to this forum, but not forums in general; I dont have much use for blind party affiliation, and tend to take what appeals to me from various parties and jam it into a ball of wax to my liking.

You won’t like it here then,there are many trolls here that have blind affiliation to their party,they will talk about the corrosion of the democrats or republicans but when their candidate from their party does the same thing,they clam up and deny that reality.

1622114227523.jpeg

i hope you got your complimentary hazmat suit ....

Hello and welcome! I couldn’t agree more about having no use for blind party affiliation. I am also a political mutt who makes an effort to look at political outcomes regardless of my own political preferences. As one’s political ideology is fluid and usually evolves one way or another over time, it’s easier now to consider that the good of the whole should usually supersede the good of the one. Usually… but that self-preservation factor sure is a strong suit:)

Forum List

Back