Hello folks can't wait to start talking to everyone.

Mar 13, 2015
My name is Patrick and I decided to join a forum for politics. Really board of just watching news and not getting anywhere with invited guests. So hopefully the discussions get somewhere on here. I was born in 1981 and was a teen of the 90's, lived in different extremes. Been homeless, lived in some crazy dwelling situations, all while suffering from muscular dystrophy and stigmas of being serverely handicapped. So I got a perspective all my own.

Most of the people here suffer from some sort of disability...in the majority of cases it's just liberalism...but there is no cure . Welcome.

My name is Patrick and I decided to join a forum for politics. Really board of just watching news and not getting anywhere with invited guests. So hopefully the discussions get somewhere on here. I was born in 1981 and was a teen of the 90's, lived in different extremes. Been homeless, lived in some crazy dwelling situations, all while suffering from muscular dystrophy and stigmas of being serverely handicapped. So I got a perspective all my own.

Welcome to USMB! Nice to meet you,Patrick! You have a great name! Patrick means Noble.

239587khqh6ndo5v.jpg

hey Patrick did you vote for mrobama and are you pro or anti gun ??

Welcome Patrick. Straight jackets on the left, meds on the right and don't mess with anyone crayons. Find a tasty window and have fun.

Hi Cityzen........hope you enjoy posting here. I hope you have a strong backbone.....the conversations can get pretty heated, and I'm not sure they change anyone's mind....the fun is in being able to defend your position.....whatever it is.

Jump in and have fun............

th

Forum List

Back