Hello fellow posters.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Been around a little bit now. I specifically joined for the music board. One of the better ones around. Lol. Good job. I'd like to thank all the great music posters for your contris.

Politically I score dead center on those political tests. Very fiscally conservative and very socially liberal. Socially liberal enough to know the people who NEED IT MOST, are pathetically under served by waste and greed.

I do not flame. I believe every one has a valid opinion no matter what. I realize we are all frail human beings, myself included. Please do not flame or involve me in any pizzin contests with fellow members. Thanks

My responses are usually short with biting sarcastic and very dry humor.

I am sure you already know its a Jungle out there...
images (45).jpeg

Been around a little bit now. I specifically joined for the music board. One of the better ones around. Lol. Good job. I'd like to thank all the great music posters for your contris.

Politically I score dead center on those political tests. Very fiscally conservative and very socially liberal. Socially liberal enough to know the people who NEED IT MOST, are pathetically under served by waste and greed.

I do not flame. I believe every one has a valid opinion no matter what. I realize we are all frail human beings, myself included. Please do not flame or involve me in any pizzin contests with fellow members. Thanks

Belated welcome then :welcome:

If you haven't already found it (it's hard to tell), the main music thread is here. Lively place. Of course you can start your own thread on any theme you like.

Do you play?

If you haven't already found it (it's hard to tell), the main music thread is here. Lively place. Of course you can start your own thread on any theme you like.

Do you play?
Thank you so much for showing where the music page is. I introduced myself by introducing that the music page is why I joined and introduced myself in the first place. I don't think I joined because I was really impressed about the intelligence here.

Do I play???..Play what??

Do you play?
Thank you so much for showing where the music page is. I introduced myself by introducing that the music page is why I joined and introduced myself in the first place. I don't think I joined because I was really impressed about the intelligence here.

Music of course. Instrument(s). Or sing.

Do you play?

Lol. I can play," Pop Goes The Weasel" on the piano with my index finger. My singing is so bad that the echo never comes back .Lol

However. I have the ear for great tunes and individual instruments on the tune. Plus I have a good eye for the vids for the tunes. Plus my love of music history is an additional strength.

Do you play?

Lol. I can play," Pop Goes The Weasel" on the piano with my index finger. My singing is so bad that the echo never comes back .Lol

However. I have the ear for great tunes and individual instruments on the tune. Plus I have a good eye for the vids for the tunes. Plus my love of music history is an additional strength.

Ah well there are many ways to play that aren't there...

Somewhat derivative though....

Hello, ma'am or sir.
Enjoy yourself; there are many musicians here. So moisten your reed and wax your bow--and have a mid-afternoon snack.

home-family-tea-sandwiches-and-pastries.jpg

Hello, ma'am or sir.
Enjoy yourself; there are many musicians here. So moisten your reed and wax your bow--and have a mid-afternoon snack.

home-family-tea-sandwiches-and-pastries.jpg
Thanks OL.....You can address me as Sir 364 days a year. However you can call me Mam one day a year when I switch hit......j/k

You got a great music page here.

Hey POM, so glad to meet you and WELCOME to another music lover. When I drive Madonna ( my car ) along the coast, I usually have Pitbull's tunes cranked full blast. I also love and appreciate all genres of music including Hip Hop! And I love that thread my dearest Pogo sourced. He has a GREAT ear for some fine tunes.

Hey POM, so glad to meet you and WELCOME to another music lover. When I drive Madonna ( my car ) along the coast, I usually have Pitbull's tunes cranked full blast. I also love and appreciate all genres of music including Hip Hop! And I love that thread my dearest Pogo sourced. He has a GREAT ear for some fine tunes.

That kind of flattery will get you everywhere my lovely watery goddess. :love_ya4:

That kind of flattery will get you everywhere my lovely watery goddess. :love_ya4:

That was my greatest hope, my love. :11_2_1043:

A belated welcome, Persistence. I hope you enjoy yourself. You must be a virtuoso on air-guitar. Be careful on the political stuff. I've had insults that I never knew existed. You have to have a skin as thick as an alligator's.:bye1:

Forum List

Back