Hi, I'm here because here I am.

luchitociencia

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2019
I don't know much about politics, but the current events and news are so tempting for learning and give opinions, so here I'm.

I only ask for your patience in case I say things which are not accurate, my world have been studying other branches of knowledge, so politics will be a new challenge in my life.

See you around.

Welcome! Not to worry. Nobody here knows anything about politics or they would be in Congress.

upload_2019-11-10_23-18-42.png

I don't know much about politics, but the current events and news are so tempting for learning and give opinions, so here I'm.

I only ask for your patience in case I say things which are not accurate, my world have been studying other branches of knowledge, so politics will be a new challenge in my life.

See you around.
Everything to be known about politics can be summed up in one person, Will Rodgers..........

See you around.
Hola! Current events sure are tempting for giving opinions these days, just don't be surprised when others disagree in a less than polite way. It's how we do things around here. Don't take it personal.
Here's a little snack to make you feel at home:
upload_2019-11-11_7-6-58.png

See you around.
Hola! Current events sure are tempting for giving opinions these days, just don't be surprised when others disagree in a less than polite way. It's how we do things around here. Don't take it personal.
View attachment 289259
Wow, what are those?

See you around.
View attachment 289259
Wow, what are those?
ensaimadas.

Mallorca bread, they call it, in Puerto Rico.

See you around.
View attachment 289259
Wow, what are those?
ensaimadas.

Mallorca bread, they call it, in Puerto Rico.
Thank you. It looks so good. There is a local hispanic bakery I'm going to see if they have this.

See you around.
Welcome to USMB, luchitociencia. Hope you enjoy the boards. Your best bet is to read the rules, speak within the parameters of good judgment, and appreciate the moderators who do their best to keep things running smooth. :thup:

Forum List

Back