Hello chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

English Mike

Sep 4, 2018
England
I'm English and don't know if us limeys are allowed to join, so let me know.
I'm simply hoping to learn a bit about US politics and stuff..:)

Don't know if you are allowed, but here you are. lol. G'd

S

Sure, come on in. You will be treated like everyone else here. Your thoughts and ideas will be ridiculed and criticized, and your homeland will be mocked. Remember when a brand new nation kicked the living hell out of you guys? Pretty damn funny.

Our politicians are selfish lying asswipes.
The people that pay attention to politics in America are partisan hacks that keep voting those asswipes in.
Thats all you need to know :dunno:

Welcome, Mike! You are very welcome--don't let these jokers fool you.

Love your stout and your Christmas crackers.

Have a Walkers.

upload_2018-9-4_9-47-20.png

S

Sure, come on in. You will be treated like everyone else here. Your thoughts and ideas will be ridiculed and criticized, and your homeland will be mocked. Remember when a brand new nation kicked the living hell out of you guys? Pretty damn funny.
-------------------------------------- and WE were happy to do that azz kicking English Mike . But you got guts , some other English invade while trying to hide who they are . So , nice to see you until i change my mind English Mike .

Thank you gentlemen, and to those who might wish to mock my homeland, please remember we English invented America and civilised it for you, otherwise you'd still be living in wigwams and scalping each other!
Huh you try to be nice (sniffle)...

w
Thank you gentlemen, and to those who might wish to mock my homeland, please remember we English invented America and civilised it for you, otherwise you'd still be living in wigwams and scalping each other!
---------------------------------------Well at least you have PRIDE in being ' ENGLISH ' as you announce that fact while other fureign board invaders try to hide that they are foreign . As a test question , what do you think of that fine Gent Tommy Robinson who i think is an English bloke EnglishMike .

Sorry Limey but I live in Florida that was colonized by the Spanish long before the Brits showed up.

Not too far away is the oldest city in the Americas and it has a Spanish name, not New London or whatever.

Welcome to the asylum, English Mike. You are very courageous. USMB has one of the biggest collections of American bozos on it in one place on earth, many of whom are barely literate, so I hope that you have a thick skin, a good sense of humor, and the ability hold your own.

I know at least of one Welshman and one Aussie who are members here. This is a free-for-all that everyone can join.:hello77:

Gentlemen, huh? Forgot anyone, did ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back