Hello assholes.

Do you work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? I guess presidents don't get allowed to have some time off?
:cuckoo:

• Banned
Do you work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? I guess presidents don't get allowed to have some time off?
I did for 35 years.
Even on Krissmess.
I'm a farmer.
I have to cook my guests breakfast at 4 am and take them on a 5 hour hike to an incredible waterfall.
And you ?
Asswipe.

I did for 35 years.
Even on Krissmess.
I'm a farmer.
I have to cook my guests breakfast at 4 am and take them on a 5 hour hike to an incredible waterfall.
And you ?
Asswipe.

that was your choice.

stop whining.

I did for 35 years.
Even on Krissmess.
I'm a farmer.
And you ?
Asswipe.

sorry about your life of all work, no play. HOw did you survive for 35 years without any sleep if you worked 24/7?

Any day 0bama takes off from his work activities, the Republic is safer, more secure, and more solvent. I am all in favor of 0bamavacations. I have no complaints.

But, today is Sunday. He is supposedly religious, so he is enjoined to take one day a week off.

Any day 0bama takes off from his work activities, the Republic is safer, more secure, and more solvent. I am all in favor of 0bamavacations. I have no complaints.

But, today is Sunday. He is supposedly religious, so he is enjoined to take one day a week off.

yeah, i was glad bush took more vacation days than any other president. :thup:

now if cheney had gone on vacation, too... the world really WOULD have been safer.

yeah, i was glad bush took more vacation days than any other president. :thup:

now if cheney had gone on vacation, too... the world really WOULD have been safer.

Mencken had a great article about Coolidge, where he argue that the Coolidge prosperity was the result of the Coolidge somnolence. "The republic prospers when the white house is a quiet dormitory, and suffers when the incumbent is a tin pot Paul on a jitney Mars Hill." (not an exact quite, but close)

Are some of you still harping on Bush and Chaney???? Get a life. Obama IS on vacation even when not.

I did for 35 years.
Even on Krissmess.
I'm a farmer.
And you ?
Asswipe.

You were a farmer.

Your job wasn't important.

A break was not needed for your job.

Forum List

Back