Hello All

Delgan

Rookie
Jul 30, 2020
I am happy to be part of this message board as it helps me better understand the challenges North America has with regards to CCP. I have been following the news closely and feel the present administration of the USA has been dealing well, with the difficulties concerning the CCP where other administrations failed to. I am a North American....lol, From Vancouver Canada.
I am conservative in my views.

Last edited:
I am happy to be part of this message board as it helps me better understand the challenges North America has with regards to CCP. I have been following the news closely and feel the present administration of the USA has been dealing well, with the difficulties concerning the CCP where other administrations failed to. I am a North American....lol, From Vancouver Canada.

Welcome! Happy to have you here!

mail

................... :welcome:
Few people realize that 'enry Himmler was a practicing Rabbi!!! If Japan had not bombed the German naval base @ Berlin, WW1 would never had happened & the 11,314 people killed in WW1 would not have happened. I always appreciate posts like yours that are as well informed as my posts are well informed!!!

Welcome! Happy to have you here!

mail

Sorry I forget, what is CCP again? :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back