Hebron schoolgirl says Israeli soldier threatened to kill her

I am talking about this specific incident, try to keep up. Feeble minded haters like you believe in everything you read on the internet that vilifies Israel.
That's because you are just plain stupid and are unable to think for yourself. Which is another reason that you have no credibility, and neither do the articles that you bring up, Satanic shill.
You automatically dismiss those articles as being false, how much brain power does that take?

I am talking about this specific incident, try to keep up. Feeble minded haters like you believe in everything you read on the internet that vilifies Israel.
That's because you are just plain stupid and are unable to think for yourself. Which is another reason that you have no credibility, and neither do the articles that you bring up, Satanic shill.
You automatically dismiss those articles as being false, how much brain power does that take?

Interesting, because Sherri CONSTANTLY does the same thing when someone brings up something that shows the Palestinians in bad light.

You're right though, I wasn;t there, so I don't know if it really happened. But I also don't believe everything that comes out of Maan, which I am entitled to feel.

Interesting, because Sherri CONSTANTLY does the same thing when someone brings up something that shows the Palestinians in bad light.

You're right though, I wasn;t there, so I don't know if it really happened. But I also don't believe everything that comes out of Maan, which I am entitled to feel.
I'm working on inventing a light bulb that only shines on things worth looking at.

I'm working on inventing a light bulb that only shines on things worth looking at.

If you complete that project, I'll be your first customer.

Children in Palestine are subjected to constant terrorism from the Zionist Occupier in Palestine.

Hebron schoolgirl says Israeli soldier threatened to kill her

HEBRON (Ma'an) -- "An Israeli soldier threatened to kill a Palestinian girl in Hebron on Wednesday. Asil Jabir, a pupil at Taysir Maraqa preparatory school, said that she was heading to school with some of her friends when a female Israeli soldier stationed at a checkpoint near the Ibrahimi Mosque forced the group to go back."

According to Maan, the girls were forced to take a bypass route to reach the school, which Asil said Israeli forces usually allow them to use and, hours later, the schoolgirls returned via the same checkpoint.

"Nobody opposed us, but all of a sudden, the same female soldier, who was hiding, surprised me from the back and grabbed my neck tightly," Asil said.

"She then cuffed my hands and took me to a nearby military post. She tried to bring me into a cabin by force, but I opposed while she was kicking my feet and knocking my chest with her rifle. She threatened to kill me, and whenever somebody came close she asked me to tell them to go away or otherwise she will kill me."

Maan reports that Asil was released after about an hour. The Israeli soldier told her that she would kill her the next time she saw her, Asil said.

In March, Israeli military forces arrested some 30 students who were on their way to school in the southern area of Hebron.

Israeli rights group B'Tselem on Wednesday said Israel's mass arrest of children in Hebron was "unacceptable," and released a video of the detentions.

"This type of mass arrest of a group of minors, not on the basis of individual suspicions is unacceptable, even if the minors are formally over the age of criminal responsibility," B'Tselem said in a statement.

Hebron schoolgirl says Israeli soldier threatened to kill her | Maan News Agency

Not a very trustworthy report, nor is the source unbiased. We have destroyed many such reports in the past by looking hard at the evidence. Take the al dura boy who is still alive to this day and still being a terrorist. Or the jenin massacre that was shown to be an IED that went of too soon killing all the terrorist stood around.

I've read many articles on Maan, and that site is full of bullshit.

Maan News Agency has no credibility. It is for feeble minded people like Sherri who believe anything they read, as long as it vilifies Israel
Do you have any evidence that is contrary to the OP?

YEP the recent pallywood productions and blood libels proven false by decent people. Heard about the melons laced with a DNA specific contraceptive and aphrodisiac that makes all gazan males impotente and all gazan women rampant nymphomaniacs. It must be true as the pallywood media said so.

YEP the recent pallywood productions and blood libels proven false by decent people. Heard about the melons laced with a DNA specific contraceptive and aphrodisiac that makes all gazan males impotente and all gazan women rampant nymphomaniacs. It must be true as the pallywood media said so.
Do you have anything other than your story telling bullshit?

The correct way of looking at things is "innocent till proven guilty".

And Betselem is known for the lack of credibility. And Ma'an?! LOL. wouldn't it be the day when I believe them.

So the story is innocent until you provide evidence that gives us reason not to believe it.

Not believing something for no apparent reason, is mentally retarded.

I don't believe them because they're my enemies and because they were red handed caught as liars.

They blame a soldier. I don't believe them and until they find this soldier guilty in trial, for me her hands are clean.

Get it? Good.

Do you have anything other than your story telling bullshit?

Do you have any supporting evidence from a source other than filastin to show that the girl was threatened ?

Would you like supportive evidence for the above two blood libels ?

So you'll be invisible?

The correct way of looking at things is "innocent till proven guilty".

And Betselem is known for the lack of credibility. And Ma'an?! LOL. wouldn't it be the day when I believe them.

So the story is innocent until you provide evidence that gives us reason not to believe it.

Not believing something for no apparent reason, is mentally retarded.
No, the story is disbelieve ANYTHING coming out of Pali or Muslim sources and Maaaaaaaan News agency, until proven otherwise.

Baaaaaa baaaaa.

Won't be shining on you.

Won't be shining on you.

Billy only likes "Leftist" Jews; the ones that hate themselves and wear crosses.
In other words, he hates Jews.

I've read many articles on Maan, and that site is full of bullshit.

Maan News Agency has no credibility. It is for feeble minded people like Sherri who believe anything they read, as long as it vilifies Israel
Do you have any evidence that is contrary to the OP?

HOORAY FOR BALLYWOOD!

Pallywood (Arabic: باليوود* Bālīwūd; Hebrew: פאליווד*), a portmanteau of "Palestinian" and "Hollywood", is a coinage that has been used to describe alleged "media manipulation, distortion and outright fraud by the Palestinians and other Arabs ... designed to win the public relations war against Israel." The incidents of the Muhammad al-Durrah tapes and the 2006 Lebanon War photographs controversies (dubbed "Hizbollywood" or "Hezbollywood")[1] are notable events which have been cited as examples.

Pallywood_cover.jpg

pallywood.jpg

screenshot_2311.png%3Fw%3D640

Pallywood%2B3%2B-%2BHow%2BPalestinians%2Bturn%2Btheir%2Bstone%2Bthrowers%2Binto%2Bvictims.jpg

Last edited:
They have learned to create the "image" they want to the press to report to the world.

Forum List

Back