Heartbreaking

I remember a time years ago when I read of a strike or some protest in France, students I think, that took to the streets. When the police got involved the protesters cut down 400 year old trees to build barriers. The irony is that I can't remember why they were striking, and I wonder if they can, and yet they felt free to destroy what it takes centuries to create.

Here's another example of destroying antiquities for reasons that will pass.. no matter how deeply the cause is felt today.
These Harrowing Before-And-After Images Of Aleppo Reveal The Tragic Effects Of Syria's Civil War

It's hard to feel "heartbroken" over Muslims killing Muslims. I feel much more heartbroken over all the Christians killed by Muslims, as well as other non-Muslims that die all over the world thanks to their allowed aggressions and expansion.

Best thing we can do is contain them and let them kill each other off.

They are human beings caught up in the wars of other human beings.

How very Christian of you.

War is indeed hell and Aleppo is experiencing it.

I couldn't care less if Muslims kill each other all day, every day.

DISGUSTING!

There is no way that the killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians and the creation of millions of or refugees is something the civilized cannot condone.

IF you do, you are a dangerous part of the problem.

These animals have been killing themselves for thousands of years and will continue to do so long after you are dust.

I have no sympathy for any of them. I lost it long ago. The dead in Paris, Nice, Orlando and San Bernardino are testament to the death cult.

There are millions of Muslims and the terrorists are a very small part of that death cult. They should have done something about these killers long ago but they haven't. They either agree with what they do or they don't give a shit how many westerners they kill.

Cry me a fucking river.
Claudette, you left out Sandy Hook, Charleston, OK City in your death cult screed. Pointing to so-called Christian murdering psychos is in no way an excuse for Muslim murdering psychos. But it does sort of indicate that 'their' murderers are malevolent daemons while 'our' murderers are mental misfits. Carlin would say it better, but you get the idea. It's just that you do not say that you don't care if the above named western cultured crazies kill off fellow western cultured innocent citizens. I know some of us are too 'touchy-feely' for your tastes, but I can't help it. I was taught in infancy to try on the other guy's shoes occasionally.

Forum List

Back