“He Killed More People Than The Mafia Did In This Country”

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Salvatore Sammy The Bull Gravano

Today Sammy doesn't have a fireside mafia story for yous. He's got a few things to say about Andrew Cuomo and his proven history of harassing his female staff members, other state employees, and even members of the public.

FROM THE AUTHOR:

A former mobster KNOWS what he's talking about.

Consequently, the issue here is one of MASS murder, and I'm not even sure that it did NOT have a premeditated nature.

In any case, this man should be subject to the tactics of criminal and then CIVIL lawsuits. And he should be brought to beggary

SOURCE:

Alexandre Fedorovski
Ha
I saw that one lol

My fav story on his ?? 2 of them !!
1) a dozen or so zips sack his gambling hideout . Sammy goes to see them alone and walks into an army of killers. He finds the head guy and tells him you mess with me again and your dead

2) Sammy is tasked with assassinating the opposing Philly mob boss. He lures him out of hiding as the boss has 20 armed men . Sammy outsmarts a very astute man

Sammy lured him out by acting like a weak guy and telling him that his boss wanted to back him and meet him . The guy just thought Sammy was a weak messenger boy

Salvatore Sammy The Bull Gravano

Today Sammy doesn't have a fireside mafia story for yous. He's got a few things to say about Andrew Cuomo and his proven history of harassing his female staff members, other state employees, and even members of the public.

FROM THE AUTHOR:

A former mobster KNOWS what he's talking about.

Consequently, the issue here is one of MASS murder, and I'm not even sure that it did NOT have a premeditated nature.

In any case, this man should be subject to the tactics of criminal and then CIVIL lawsuits. And he should be brought to beggary

SOURCE:

ekemmdmmdr.jpg

Mobsters they Love America and Americans with a passion they're very patriotic...even though they're fuckin thieving animals
They hate the fuckin fbi go figure

But they had a code
Growing up I was surrounded by crime ...not in my20 block radius .your grandma could walk home at midnight with no fear

I grew up around them ...I never got involved .I had friends and neighbors though
My first warehouse I had a garbage problem.. a shity 2 yarder ...once a week pick up went to 300 bucks in 2 months this is in early 90s ....called someone

75 bucks ...never went up

True story

trump probably has been responsible for more deaths than anyone else in this country. The homicidal governor of Florida is trying to tie the record. The Fuhrer of Texas is too busy trying to prevent democracy and sticking his fingers up texans' vaginas to even care.

trump probably has been responsible for more deaths than anyone else in this country. The homicidal governor of Florida is trying to tie the record. The Fuhrer of Texas is too busy trying to prevent democracy and sticking his fingers up texans' vaginas to even care.
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain....just cant get TRUMP and the booming economy that existed under TRUMP out of your delusional head, huh?
beijing xiden and the scum demonRATS are bussing un-vaxxed illegals all over AMERICA....does your fucked up head think that this isn't spreading the chinese flu?

Fauxi and his CCP handlers probably have been responsible for more deaths than anyone else in this country.

Last edited:
Fauci has killed more Americans, he cannot make up his mind on what to do and lies constantly. Like a good liberal.

I believe in honestly and facts .
I don't understand how a person can BELIEVE in decency and behave the way you do.

I don't understand HOW one can believe facts provided by completely corrupt journalists and claim to be "honesty".
I believe in honestly and facts .
I don't understand how a person can BELIEVE in HONESTY and behave the way you do.

I don't understand HOW one can believe facts provided by completely corrupt journalists and claim to be "honest".
Are you sure you don't have a split mind?

And WHY do you change your nicknames so often?

Fauxi and his CCP handlers probably have been responsible for more deaths than anyone else in this country.
Don't forget the goal of his business partner and moral freak Bill Gates and the members of the "Good Club" to DEFINITELY REDUCE the POPULATION OF THE PLANET

Well, it's either hutzpah or severe cognitive problems. Or a bouquet of the former and the latter.

View attachment 525442
Mobsters they Love America and Americans with a passion they're very patriotic...even though they're fuckin thieving animals
They hate the fuckin fbi go figure

But they had a code
Growing up I was surrounded by crime ...not in my20 block radius .your grandma could walk home at midnight with no fear

I grew up around them ...I never got involved .I had friends and neighbors though
My first warehouse I had a garbage problem.. a shity 2 yarder ...once a week pick up went to 300 bucks in 2 months this is in early 90s ....called someone

75 bucks ...never went up

True story
Yes, THIS is true: 15,000 is more than three thousand. Although even ONE death is a TRAGEDY!!!

Forum List

Back