HBCU athlete campaign

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
A couple of years ago there was an article published suggesting that Black high school athletes should avoid the white supremacists campuses and sign with an Hysterically Black College in an effort to boost the morale - how has that been going?

It is amazing how dominant white supremacy

I remember reading an article of some high school star back then, but not much has happened. Here is the first I have heard since then.

Last edited:
A couple of years ago there was an article published suggesting that Black high school athletes should avoid the white supremacists campuses and sign with an Hysterically Black College in an effort to boost the morale - how has that been going?
Why not email the author and post the correspondence here, then? Oh right... you aren't seeking answers. Just finding a way to keep yourself and the other white wingers in a constant state of cackling hysteria.

Maybe I will since you suggest it. I imagine it is kind of embarrassing, and it kind of proves how Black people have difficulty organizing positive endeavors.

Maybe I will since you suggest it. I imagine it is kind of embarrassing, and it kind of proves how Black people have difficulty organizing positive endeavors.
Yes! DEFINITELY make this conversation public, and make sure your friends, family, and co-workers read and hear your plainly racist comments. I think that would end up good for everyone.

I found the original article, and along the way I noticed a few recent articles continuing the campaign, and players accusing the ncaa for systemic racism. It has only been two years since the article so maybe things are progressing. Dion Sanders and Eddie George are adding some star power.

Yes! DEFINITELY make this conversation public, and make sure your friends, family, and co-workers read and hear your plainly racist comments. I think that would end up good for everyone.
My family may still live in Fort Waste maybe you can let them know what I am up to.

Forum List

Back