Hay Chihuahua! I haven't even heard a word she said and she already has my vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Home - Mayra Flores For Congress

Screenshot_20220602-081244_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Just as good as a woman letting her feelings make her decisions for her. Because her hormone swings make that so reliable

You've really drunk all of the misogynist Kool Aid, Max. Let's talk about "testosterone". That's the hormone that makes men crazy, and violent. War, rape and murder can all be laid at the feet of "testosterone".

Republican men, in particular are ruled by their "feelings" that the Clintons are criminals, even though more than 25 investigations have proven that's not true. Donald Trump just spent 5 years investigating the previous administration for "crimes" that Trump claims were committed against him, on no evidence, and finding nothing, you're prepared to continue to claim that Trump was right about the Democrats.

All based on "feelings" and no evidence whatsoever.

You've really drunk all of the misogynist Kool Aid, Max. Let's talk about "testosterone". That's the hormone that makes men crazy, and violent. War, rape and murder can all be laid at the feet of "testosterone".

Republican men, in particular are ruled by their "feelings" that the Clintons are criminals, even though more than 25 investigations have proven that's not true. Donald Trump just spent 5 years investigating the previous administration for "crimes" that Trump claims were committed against him, on no evidence, and finding nothing, you're prepared to continue to claim that Trump was right about the Democrats.

All based on "feelings" and no evidence whatsoever.
And all this because a picture of a good-looking woman was posted. It would seem that good-looking women cause a negative reaction in some people.

I think people of both genders put too much emphasis on looks. Wouldn't you want a member of congress to be effective rather than hot?

I don't see women electing leaders on the basis of looks. Women vote on "kitchen table issues" - health care, child care, schools, and basic rights for women. That's why women don't vote Republican. Their policies are anti-worker, anti-family, and anti-women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back