"Hawaiian Shirts Have Become an Unlikely Symbol of White Supremacy"

The media has gone full window lick.

AutismLevel.jpg

what the fuck is this?

This is just bullshit, saying that someone is a white supremacist because someone is wearing a hawaiian shirt.

Back in the 1970's, the homos were doing the same thing with blue jeans. They declared "Gay Jeans Day", where anyone who wore them was deemed guilty of homosexuality.

That was bullshit,just like this is bullshit.

I spent last winter living next to the beach on the Redneck Riviera close to Ono Island where songwriter and singer Jimmy Buffett of "Margaritaville" fame lives.
You see older gray haired men with ponytails in loose fitting colorful Hawaiian shirts to hide their beer gut everywhere you look. ... :lol: :lol:

I wonder who these boobylulus are? Do they have names? Where are they from? I've heard the epithet "white trash" several times in my life, but it sure seems to apply to these folks. No decency, no ethics and morals, no manners, no self-control, no respect for others, mad at something that they can't even explain. They are just a waste of air.

I wonder who these boobylulus are? Do they have names? Where are they from? I've heard the epithet "white trash" several times in my life, but it sure seems to apply to these folks. No decency, no ethics and morals, no manners, no self-control, no respect for others, mad at something that they can't even explain. They are just a waste of air.

"White trash" is a description of someone of low social standing, and has nothing to do with "white supremacy" at all. A "white trash" individual can be of any political persuasion. And even honkies high on the food chain like US Senator Robert C. Byrd can be supremacist even though they would never be called "white trash".

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back