Hawaii to make indoctrination centers (aka schools) available for 3 year olds, so they will vote Democrat later

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

3 and 4 year olds need to be in school?

Well, maybe if the school was teaching something worthwhile like... I dunno... math.. reading.. But even then... 3 years old? Come on, already

But we know the leftists (and Hawaii is leftist) want to brainwash children so they will grow up to comply with their loony agenda...

Some great advantages from early "schooling" .
I went to my first school at five years with a reading age of ten and a "numbers" age of about the same .
Due to forced learning but not painful .
Gave me huge life advantages as you can all readily see .
:cool: :cool:

Once my G-Grandson turned three I help pay to put him in a private Learning Daycare.....He can count to ten, knows his colors, and can spell his name just a few months in.

As time goes on, and I'm around and still able, he will attend a private school mostly on my dime. I hope he never has to see the inside of a public school.....My money well spent.

• Banned
Some great advantages from early "schooling" .
I went to my first school at five years with a reading age of ten and a "numbers" age of about the same .
Due to forced learning but not painful .
Gave me huge life advantages as you can all readily see .
:cool: :cool:

um... no, we don't see it.

I didn't go to kindergarten, just first grade and etc... and the schools in my area were not the best

I educated myself, for the most part, through reading a lot of non-fiction, then took some college courses later.

Your writing could use some work. . lots of incomplete sentences there, which sometimes can work out for certain writers but they have to be done a certain way...

Anyhow, not trying to sound snarky, just speaking my mind. I realize people write better when they are, say, submitting their writing for publication of one sort or another. I am not saying I myself always live up to what I know while on the forum. So there's that

• Banned
Once my G-Grandson turned three I help pay to put him in a private Learning Daycare.....He can count to ten, knows his colors, and can spell his name just a few months in.

As time goes on, and I'm around and still able, he will attend a private school mostly on my dime. I hope he never has to see the inside of a public school.....My money well spent.
no parent should send their child to a public school IMO.. unless the public school is.. you know.. like they were about 30 years ago or thereabouts

Forum List

Back