Have You Seen

Hostile?
what did you think?

Haven't seen it but it sounds like something I'd like.
I already know I like the plot,the acting and effects would be the determining factor.
One of my favorites in this genre would have to be The Book of Eli.
I left off an s. Hostiles!
‘’it is a Western. Christian Bale. Rosamund Pike.

Hostile?
what did you think?

I already know I like the plot,the acting and effects would be the determining factor.

Alrighty then...
I'll get back with ya.
Here’s a trailer.

i am so sorry.

I've seen it while perusing Amazon movies but never watched it. I passed because it seemed like one of those movies pushing a social agenda which I absolutely hate!!
Without giving anything away is it worth watching or am I going to feel nauseous from the PC aspect?

Hostile?
what did you think?

Alrighty then...
I'll get back with ya.
Here’s a trailer.

i am so sorry.

No reason to be sorry.
And I've already seen the trailer while surfing Amazon movies.

I've seen it while perusing Amazon movies but never watched it. I passed because it seemed like one of those movies pushing a social agenda which I absolutely hate!!
Without giving anything away is it worth watching or am I going to feel nauseous from the PC aspect?
It is in my opinion worth watching. It is not PC. It is brutal and honest! I have had it lying around in a drawer and drug it out the other day and watched it for the first time. Then I watched it again.

It is in my opinion worth watching. It is not PC. It is brutal and honest! I have had it lying around in a drawer and drug it out the other day and watched it for the first time. Then I watched it again.

Cool I'll watch it then.
But if there's any PC bullshit I'll be coming for you!!!!!
:1peleas:

Hostile?
what did you think?

With an actor like Javier Botet playing the monster, you don't need effects.

When you hit play there will be a pop up in a new tab. Just close it and press play again to watch the movie.

Last edited:
Hostile?
what did you think?

OK.

You can stream it here...

Last edited:
Hostile?
what did you think?

With an actor like Javier Botet playing the monster, you don't need effects.

When you hit play there will be a pop up in a new tab. Just close it and press play again to watch the movie.

Wrong movie.
Although I'll probably watch Hostile after seeing the trailer.

I seen it quite awhile back. I remember it being pretty good... little predictable, but decent.
I don't particularly remember any over-the-top political themes... but then again so many movies do, I may not remember if this did or didn't.

Forum List

Back