Have you noticed this about Fox News?

how medieval

I suppose PTSD is also demon possession.

Well, we don't have to worry about you ever getting a medical license
I also think UFO's are actually angelic manifestations; "Signs and Wonders in the heavens" if you will.

"Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
I will show wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord."

Last edited:
It's common enough to look for an excuse for hatred but this ain't it. Does CNN and MSNBC make a habit of interviewing the homeless? I never saw it.

It's common enough to look for an excuse for hatred but this ain't it. Does CNN and MSNBC make a habit of interviewing the homeless? I never saw it.

Like I say

"Everyone hates" them

It's very sad. I mean, St Francis was homeless (by choice). He left everything to follow Jesus. . ditto St Benedict LaBre

When you see a destitute person on the street (not talking about obviously drug addled people, necessarily), well, maybe you should see Jesus on the Cross...

As Mother Teresa put it... we should see Christ in the "distressing disguise of the poor"

There is one thing I absolutely DESPISE about Fox News.

They seem to see no good whatsoever in ANY homeless person.

In all fairness, how could they? They don't bother interviewing them, and when they do, they only talk to the ones who are obviously "mental" and/or on drugs and/or .. whatever nefarious thing.

All they ever show is zombies on drugs in tent cities in D states.

What about the ones who don't use drugs, are law-abiding, not "mental" (except maybe PTSD but I guess having PTSD is a crime or sin) yet are homeless simply because they cannot afford the ridiculous rents one finds in the cities?

They are always doing this Hooray, America (!) stuff. But they couldn't care less about these Americans.

:mad:

Can the R party afford to throw away any potential voters?

No wonder those w/ chronic economic issues (and other issues that complicate their lives)

tend to vote D
I don't watch that stupid crap. I just come here for stupid.

Forum List

Back