Have You noticed....No "Mah Abortion rights" from the dems

Looks like DeSantis and "Wheels" have blew the dem's "mah abortion rights" gambit completely out of the water.

The dems are now spending all their time defending their "sanctuary" hypocrisy.
Keep it up FL and TX, it's working great. :banana:

In fact you can do your part to help the TX thing along:

Border Transportation Funding | Office of the Texas Governor
What is the "mah abortion rights"? Is it or was it related to the overturning R vs W and the republican rush within Red states to control women's decisions on abortion or is it a peripheral thing?

What is the "mah abortion rights"? Is it or was it related to the overturning R vs W and the republican rush within Red states to control women's decisions on abortion or is it a peripheral thing?
I'm pro-choice (with guardrails) so you can't make hay with me on that. ;)

I'm just sayin' that FL & TX done up and stole the dem's thunder and have them all talking about how "dastardly" DeSantis and Wheels are for putting the dems to the test and now the dems are showing their true colors for everyone to see.....It's beautiful man.

I'm just sayin' that FL & TX done up and stole the dem's thunder and have them all talking about how "dastardly" DeSantis and Wheels are for putting the dems to the test and now the dems are showing their true colors for everyone to see.....It's beautiful man.
Only a small flash in the news cycle, without long term effects. In the last week, the DeSantis stunt, Abortion and the end of the Durham investigation all overshadowed by the death of the Queen.

Only a small flash in the news cycle, without long term effects. In the last week, the DeSantis stunt, Abortion and the end of the Durham investigation all overshadowed by the death of the Queen.
Ha! You sure can't tell it by the non-queen coverage on CNN and MS-LSD.....Wait till morning, it will be all they talk about on the Sunday shows.

Six more buses headed to NYC right now I hear. ;)

Ha! You sure can't tell it by the non-queen coverage on CNN and MS-LSD.....Wait till morning, it will be all they talk about on the Sunday shows.

Six more buses headed to NYC right now I hear. ;)
Does not bother me if those two state want to bus, plane or train people to other states as it becomes the other state's problem at Florida and Texas taxpayers expense. I pay Federal income tax, but no Florida or Texas taxes, so I don't care. I don't think the majority were staying in Texas anyway, but were being transported at Federal expense. Last I heard, Texas was picking up the tab on State duty National Guard for border patrol in their enlightened self-interest at the order of Gov. Abbott. That does not bother me either, as again, I pay no Texas taxes and the state duty days do not cost the national tax payers, even in retirement pay for all those man days, as state paid duty does not count toward retirement points. a hassle for those guys and women, though.

Does not bother me if those two state want to bus, plane or train people to other states as it becomes the other state's problem at Florida and Texas taxpayers expense. I pay Federal income tax, but no Florida or Texas taxes, so I don't care. I don't think the majority were staying in Texas anyway, but were being transported at Federal expense. Last I heard, Texas was picking up the tab on State duty National Guard for border patrol in their enlightened self-interest at the order of Gov. Abbott. That does not bother me either, as again, I pay no Texas taxes and the state duty days do not cost the national tax payers, even in retirement pay for all those man days, as state paid duty does not count toward retirement points. a hassle for those guys and women, though.
Sooooo, what are you bitching about?.....A simple "don't even care" would have sufficed. ;)

Sooooo, what are you bitching about?.....A simple "don't even care" would have sufficed. ;)
Two questions 1. What part of Doesn't bother me did you not read? 2. Where was I bitching in this thread?
Not a matter of not caring about the situation. You were acting like this is some huge story, but it really isn't, as the majority were going to be moved any, but not at state expense rather than Federal expense. This is not a big story as stories go. As for the Sunday morning shows, they have to talk about something, so they can sell the advertising and fulfill contracts.

Dead is dead......nothing to see here.

you shouldn't be pro "choice" because what one is choosing is murder

Let the child choose. And since "self preservation is the first law of nature" we can all assume how they would choose

you shouldn't be pro "choice" because what one is choosing is murder

Let the child choose. And since "self preservation is the first law of nature" we can all assume how they would choose
I say let the various states decide as SCOTUS intended.....I have a feeling that a lot more people are like me than are like you. That's why states like TX and OK refuse to put it to a vote.

That and there is a certain "utility" to abortion that simply can't be denied given the demographic/political persuasion that most often avails themselves of it.....Nits make lice. ;)

Forum List

Back