Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Other...

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Never have, but I don't care if other people do

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Drugs are for losers, you loser.

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
Like, no man.... Whow, cool! I don't, like, do no, like hahahahaha, wow! Look at the trails dude! Hey, put on some Iron Butterfly. Wow dude, you're purple.

Watch out when the walls breathe Ringel, if you're not good they will growl.

:lol:

Yano,

For as much pot as I did back in the day, I just realized that I never did the brownie thing. Never even tried them.

Always heard it was a ginormous waste of the weed though. Proportionately you have to use way more in order for a brownie to pack the same punch. But having never done it, don't know if this is true or not.

I've eaten those and cookies, but never been involved in the baking process so I don't know for sure. But yeah I've heard the same. Glass bowls are the best way to smoke, as far as weed conservation goes.

Except for my first time, the highest I've gotten was off a gravity bong. It's kind of a waste of weed because it works best if it's one-bowl one-hit. But I got so ripped. I was coughing for like five minutes after my hit, just streaming tears and completely out of myself once I stopped. It was one of those debilitating highs were getting up and walking across the room to change the music is an epic journey. Good times. :thup:

Yano,

For as much pot as I did back in the day, I just realized that I never did the brownie thing. Never even tried them.

Always heard it was a ginormous waste of the weed though. Proportionately you have to use way more in order for a brownie to pack the same punch. But having never done it, don't know if this is true or not.

I've eaten those and cookies, but never been involved in the baking process so I don't know for sure. But yeah I've heard the same. Glass bowls are the best way to smoke, as far as weed conservation goes.

Except for my first time, the highest I've gotten was off a gravity bong. It's kind of a waste of weed because it works best if it's one-bowl one-hit. But I got so ripped. I was coughing for like five minutes after my hit, just streaming tears and completely out of myself once I stopped. It was one of those debilitating highs were getting up and walking across the room to change the music is an epic journey. Good times. :thup:
thats how it is if you just throw weed in brownie mix the proper way is to take leaf and bud trim you would normal make hash with and turn it to butter...thc is not water soluble , you need to use oil to bring the thc into solution and then strain it off..and make a butter..then use the butter to bake with

Like, no man.... Whow, cool! I don't, like, do no, like hahahahaha, wow! Look at the trails dude! Hey, put on some Iron Butterfly. Wow dude, you're purple.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGmkM4v9AaY]YouTube - In A Gadda Da Vida - Iron Buttefly I[/ame]

Great.

Now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head.

Fixed....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyPYM5uUViI]YouTube - Panama Red[/ame]

I used to smoke copious amounts of marijuana when I was in my teens. After joining the (British) Army I had to stop due to drug testing.

I still smoke dope. But after life under harsh military discipline, I've learned to take care of what's important - going to work to pay bills and taxes etc... - before getting stoned. I also grow my own. There's no point in buying it from a dealer. They just rip you off.

I've tried cocaine. I wasn't that impressed, to be honest.

Now it's just lager, red wine and marijuana. And that's how it's going to stay.

Absolutely.
Daily I take blood pressure medicine and Nexium.
When they took my wisdom teeth out I had a scrip for percodan, and when they did my carpal tunnel I had a scrip for hydrocodone.

An occasional beer, glass of wine, shot of whiskey or tequila.
Thats it.

So a great big FUCK YOU to every nanny state turd who thinks all legalisation proponents are sitting around gettin stoned 24-7 or are planning to.

Last edited:
Yeah. I agree with the decriminalization of most, and straight up legal for weed.

Cool Story Bro time:

I actually went to jail (not prison!) for weed one time. Funny thing was, it wasn't mine and I hadn't touched the stuff for a decade when it happened.

I was visiting relatives in the PacNW, went to the store...or maybe it was dinner or something, with a cousin. I was driving. Got caught in one of those BS revenue speed traps and get pulled over. Doing the whole license and registration thing, and the officer asks if I would mind if they brought a K9 unit to the scene to look for drugs. Being the idiot that I am, I said sure, no problem. Officer goes back to his vehicle to radio for a K9 unit, and my cousin then tells me that she's carrying. D'OH!! Definitely an "oh SHIT" moment.

Well, my cousin is a single mother, etc. And it wasn't much weed. Definitely would not run afoul of any distribution laws. And she's freaking out about whats going to happen, she can't afford jail or a fine, and she's worried about what might happen to her son, DFAC's etc.

So I take the weed from her and put it in my pocket. Of course the K9 unit comes and the dog just sits down right next to me like they're trained to do, and won't move and puts his nose right to my pocket. Obviously busted. Cop asks me to empty pockets and awaaaaaaay we go. Luckily it was my car, and I was able to convince the officer that she had nothing to do with it.

Long story short, thank God it was in a state with relatively lax marijuana laws. 24 hours in jail and a coupla-three hundred dollar fine and that was it.

Now, whenever I visit I make sure to ask her BEFORE we get in the car if she's carrying or anything. The first time was pretty much a slap on the wrist. Can't imagine what repeat would be.

Yeah, yeah, I know:

cool-story-bro-house-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg

I have your weed bust story beat BADLY. :lol:

I don't really wanna open that can right now though. I'll hit this thread tomorrow, I need to hit the sack.

Yeah...my story was one of those scared when it was going on, laughing about it 2 days later.

I decided I don't want to tell mine. It's pretty bad, and pretty embarrassing.

It was the turning point in my life though, and I'll leave it at that.

I'm taking the law enforcement civil service test for NJ sometime this fall when it opens. I expect to score very well based on the practice exams I've done, and the prep course I'm taking that's #1 in the nation and pretty expensive.

So my drug using days are over :thup:

Yano,

How creative have you gotten with the gravity bongs?

We made one using one of those big Deer Park water bottles that sit on the water coolers, and used an inground swimming pool to draw the smoke in.

We just wanted to see how big we could go. :lol:

The pain meds were prescription.
And in the earliest eighties, we didn't call it crack, we all thought it was freebase. A distinction without much of a difference, as it turns out, but freebase involved ether, and some of the earliest mixes involves lithium (THAT had to be a fucked up combination!).
Hell, I didn't know I smoked crack until I did a research paper on the subject. I did know that whatever the form, I didn't like it much. A RIVER of tequila had to be consumed to come down.
I guess I was a little too tightly wound to begin with, and that's why I didn't like it so much.
Thankfully.

Beer/liquor. Weed, hash, hash oil. Angel dust, mushrooms, quaaludes, white cross, various forms of acid (windowpane, orange sunshine, blotter, whatever), coke, meth (snort & smoke).

...errr... just say no to drugs. :thup:

okay lets look at this list....beer etc....hash....hash oil.....

angel dust or pcp? really?

ludes....ahhh them were the days my friend....

then you pop up with speed? i just dont get the speed....

ahhh acid....i still have the tshirts lol

meth? damn right back on that speed...is that a work issue or what

a couple of things i was kinda shocked that were not on your list...

peyote....since you did 'srooms' seems like you would have ran across that...

and no mad dog?

The pain meds were prescription.
And in the earliest eighties, we didn't call it crack, we all thought it was freebase. A distinction without much of a difference, as it turns out, but freebase involved ether, and some of the earliest mixes involves lithium (THAT had to be a fucked up combination!).
Hell, I didn't know I smoked crack until I did a research paper on the subject. I did know that whatever the form, I didn't like it much. A RIVER of tequila had to be consumed to come down.
I guess I was a little too tightly wound to begin with, and that's why I didn't like it so much.
Thankfully.

The main difference is that freebase is made using ammonia and ether to separate the coke from the chloride, and crack is a safer way of doing it using just water and baking soda.

Forum List

Back