Have Faith In The System... %^&* That!

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
It is irredeemably corrupted. Subject yourself to its mercy at your own peril. One would do well to recognize the uniform, and behavior of your enemies...
Screenshot_20230408_104808_9GAG.jpg

Harry Goularte Jr., had been arrested prior to the shooting for allegedly committing child sexual abuse on Velasquez's son at a daycare owned by Goularte's family. Goularte was later released from custody on a personal recognizance bond. An armed Velasquez allegedly chased after a vehicle that contained Goularte Jr., his stepfather, and mother.
Well done Sir!

Last edited:
While I totally understand his emotional response, and agree with it in many levels, you cannot take the Law into your own hands. If they’d refused to charge him, or he’d been acquitted, maybe but not at this point in the process.

I say this as a man who regularly has vivid dreams of what I’d like to do to the waste of flesh and oxygen who ruined my wife’s life by taping her multiple times over a two year period in her youth.

Throw the book at him. No plea bargains, no deals, no mercy: maximum sentence on all charges, served consecutively, eligible for release around the year 2100. Go through the law books line by line and charge him with EVERYTHING that can be made to stick.

Forum List

Back