Have Democrats mentioned the 20-40 million illegals versus the number of available ventilators?

There must be 100 threads pointing out the shortage of ventilators and supplies because the Orange Man is bad.
Has any Democrat brought up the impact of 20-40 million illegals and the up to 40 million of their spawn here on stolen citizenships...and how they factor in during this desperate time and shortage of resources?
Since there number has been recorded at 11 million... A person can't bring up issues derived by someone's imagination. And lest we forget.

8-14-12-illegal-immigration.jpg

So you believe America has no right to sovereignty...you believe our Declaration Of Independence should be trashed?
haha...and you people wonder why you have Trump running you around.
You believe that Mexico has a right to our robust taxpayer funded welfare system and to this territory since natives inhabited this land once upon a time?
Do you also believe the original owner of my home will always have a right to come stay with me when he pleases?
hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers refuse to get out of your own way....comedy gold!
Yale Study Finds Twice as Many Undocumented Immigrants as Previous Estimates

This is what I believe.

You whites stole this country by attempting genocide on most of 500 sovereign nations already here. When the declaration of independence was written people like me were not free. trump doesn't have me running anywhere. The "Mexicans" you are talking about are related to many of the original tribes and nations that were here when whitey discovered the place were people were standing on the beaches looking at him. And so what I believe is whites like yourself just need to shut the fuck up with that immigration bullshit. Most of the 330 million people here are descendants of illegals. Be glad our native American brother/sisters have allowed you to be here and have not taken this government to the world court.

So:

You need a lesson in world history. Nearly every single country in the world was formed by similar methods. Are we to turn the world upside down to suit your wishes?

Me and history are just fine. You and excuses for poor white behavior seem to be just fine as well.

Poor little baby. Stop whining and complaining and get to work. That is the problem with your Party in general. Neither the Cherokee's losing their fight against the feds in the Louisiana Purchase nor the civil rights violations that took place nearly 60 years ago affect you ability to succeed today.

There must be 100 threads pointing out the shortage of ventilators and supplies because the Orange Man is bad.
Has any Democrat brought up the impact of 20-40 million illegals and the up to 40 million of their spawn here on stolen citizenships...and how they factor in during this desperate time and shortage of resources?

Kinda figured you'd be along shortly to rag on skeery brown people from shithole countries. :rolleyes:

Kinda figured you'd be along shortly to rag on skeery brown people from shithole countries. :rolleyes:
Please explain why Brown people are always trying to escape from their Brown nations.

Since there number has been recorded at 11 million... A person can't bring up issues derived by someone's imagination. And lest we forget.

So you believe America has no right to sovereignty...you believe our Declaration Of Independence should be trashed?
You believe that Mexico has a right to our robust taxpayer funded welfare system and to this territory since natives inhabited this land once upon a time?
Do you also believe the original owner of my home will always have a right to come stay with me when he pleases?
hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers refuse to get out of your own way....comedy gold!

This is what I believe.

You whites stole this country by attempting genocide on most of 500 sovereign nations already here. When the declaration of independence was written people like me were not free. trump doesn't have me running anywhere. The "Mexicans" you are talking about are related to many of the original tribes and nations that were here when whitey discovered the place were people were standing on the beaches looking at him. And so what I believe is whites like yourself just need to shut the fuck up with that immigration bullshit. Most of the 330 million people here are descendants of illegals. Be glad our native American brother/sisters have allowed you to be here and have not taken this government to the world court.

So:

World court, LMAO! WTF is that?

And since you’ve obviously put zero thought into this show me the time period you think we should return to? And since this so called world court is in charge your choice is global.

Granted. I hear you. But now ethical doctor would refuse to treat an illegal alien who needed time on a ventilator to recover from the virus.

Apparently brown people don’t like those countries either. Have you ever noticed where Mexicans never want to go? That’s right, Mexico. Blacks never want to go anywhere in guess where? That’s right, Africa. Middle easterners like Omar bitch about the US, but never move to a country there.

They all seem to want to stay in countries white people built. I wonder why that is.

Apparently brown people don’t like those countries either. Have you ever noticed where Mexicans never want to go? That’s right, Mexico. Blacks never want to go anywhere in guess where? That’s right, Africa. Middle easterners like Omar bitch about the US, but never move to a country there.

They all seem to want to stay in countries white people built. I wonder why that is.

Slave labor built this country. Clearly you have much to learn.

LefTard Logic:
"The guys pushing brooms in the Microsoft warehouses built Microsoft...Bill Gates is simply the front man."
Hahaha...Good luck selling that crazy bullshit to sane people.

This is what I believe.

So:

I pray to God that you loons continue pushing your unAmerican bullshit...."Hate Whitey" "Hate America's sovereignty"
This will assure us a Trump 2.0 in 2024.

That number was pulled out of some libs ass 20 years ago

try 20-30 million for a more realistic estimate
No I won't be trying to consider a fake number you pulled out of Limbaughs fat ass. Your ancestors are illegal immigrants son. That's what you descend from.

Thats not true

the indians did not have immigration and took what they wanted from weaker tribes

Mexicans are about 85% native.
The Declaration of Independence and Constitution suggest no immigration barriers at all.
Illegal immigrants can't get any significant welfare.
You paid the previous owner of your home for it, but we paid nothing to the natives we displaced by force.

This is what I believe.

So:

You need a lesson in world history. Nearly every single country in the world was formed by similar methods. Are we to turn the world upside down to suit your wishes?

No, almost never does an immigrant force invade and wipe out the natives.
They either integrate and merge, or if they are in greater number, they absorb the natives.
That is what happened south of the border and north of the border.
It is only in the US that the natives were nearly wiped out.

The Declaration of Independence and Constitution suggest no immigration barriers at all.
You paid the previous owner of your home for it, but we paid nothing to the natives we displaced by force.
Did all you Lefties fail the third grade?
We purchased this territory you ignorant fuck.
Do you not understand that our Declaration Of Independence is a DECLARATION of separation from other nations?

No I won't be trying to consider a fake number you pulled out of Limbaughs fat ass. Your ancestors are illegal immigrants son. That's what you descend from.

Thats not true

the indians did not have immigration and took what they wanted from weaker tribes

That is not true.
The Native American Tribes intentionally traded women in order to forge alliances and to improve the genepool.
There was warfare, but it was mostly ritual and symbolic, not genocidal like what we did to them.

So in your mind and the links whitey doesn't know how to build?

Do you not understand that our Declaration Of Independence is a DECLARATION of separation from other nations?

That is just lies.
The Treaty of Guadelupe Hildalgo was what we forced the Mexicans to sign after we invaded, defeated, and destroyed their government.
And that treaty only covers AZ and NM, not CA, TX, FL, LA, or any of the other states we stole.
Which is all of them, not just the ones we stole from Mexico.
And the Declaration of Independence is not about the US separating from England.
It is a declaration of general principles, such as natural sovereignty, individual rights, the source of legal authority, etc.
It gives the natives rights, not European immigrants, actually.

Thats not true

That is not true.
The Native American Tribes intentionally traded women in order to forge alliances and to improve the genepool.
There was warfare, but it was mostly ritual and symbolic, not genocidal like what we did to them.
the indians did not know what a gene pool was

some tribes may have traded women, or sold them to the highest bidder

but others tribes did not

which is the key characteristic of the of the natives

they were not united or advanced in any meaningful ways

That is just lies.
The Treaty of Guadelupe Hildalgo was what we forced the Mexicans to sign after we invaded, defeated, and destroyed their government.
And that treaty only covers AZ and NM, not CA, TX, FL, LA, or any of the other states we stole.
Which is all of them, not just the ones we stole from Mexico.
And the Declaration of Independence is not about the US separating from England.
It is a declaration of general principles, such as natural sovereignty, individual rights, the source of legal authority, etc.
It gives the natives rights, not European immigrants, actually.

WOW...you are twisted and fucked in the head...Listen to yourself...”a caveman once took another caveman’s cave” hahaha
How far back would you like to go? Aren’t we all descendants of that caveman?
Look, the Britts conquered this land and you should be extremely grateful for that...Imagine if you were counting on wetbacks to generate your free shit.

Thats not true

That is not true.
the indians did not know what a gene pool was

some tribes may have traded women, or sold them to the highest bidder

but others tribes did not

which is the key characteristic of the of the natives

they were not united or advanced in any meaningful ways

That is not at all true.
Anyone living in the wild knows something about the genepool, and the natives in the Americans are well known for understanding the advantages of adding genetic diversity.
They are known for extending sexual hospitality to visitors.
'The Inuit are even more well known for that.
The American natives were famous for understanding genetics, and we still can't figure out how they hybridized corn out of different grasses.
They were agricultural geniuses.
And they most certainly were united.
We copied their flags, symbols, ideals, laws, etc., for our Declaration of Independence, drawing from the 6 nation Iroquois Federation.

Forum List

Back